The Student Room Group

why are so many guys ****boys

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
So liking sex makes you a ****boy. :rolleyes: OK.....
Original post by Anonymous
I remember syrup sandwiches and grant allowances

:colondollar:You and I both...
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
First off, who in this entire thread insinuated that a party justifies date rape?
Secondly, you've mentioned the OP. So how was your reply to @UWS relevant to his post then? Shouldn't you have been replying to the OP? My point was that your reply to @UWS was not really addressing what he said, and was actually unnecessarily raising a point that everyone is in agreement with.
As a side note, sarcasm isn't really your strong suit. So drop the tone, coz even in that arena I'll still wipe the floor with you.
PS: Exercise some punctuation discipline

I can peacefully disagree with him I wasn't attacking him and he's right there its only page one no need to @ him.

Anyway I don't care what you have to say because I am speaking about the op not uws or anyone's specific post. The op was almost date raped whether it was a party or not and you say it was never suggested, I mean reading comprehension hello and don't be a grammar Nazi get out of here.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by eden3
So liking sex makes you a ****boy. :rolleyes: OK.....

stop being so sexist you sexist !
Original post by Salt Queen
Oh piss off with your 1st off. I can peacefully disagree with him I wasn't attacking him and he's right there its only page one no need to @ him.

Anyway I don't care what you have to say because I am speaking about the op not uws or anyone's specific post. The op was almost date raped whether it was a party or not and you say it was never suggested, I mean reading comprehension hoi and don't be a grammar Nazi get out of here.

I have a confession to make lads. I was the boy who kissed you.
Reply 25
I remember syrup sandwiches and grant allowances

:colondollar:You and I both...

finesse a ***** with some counterfeits

but now I'm countin' this
First off, who in this entire thread insinuated that a party justifies date rape?
Secondly, you've mentioned the OP. So how was your reply to @UWS relevant to his post then? Shouldn't you have been replying to the OP? My point was that your reply to @UWS was not really addressing what he said, and was actually unnecessarily raising a point that everyone is in agreement with.
As a side note, sarcasm isn't really your strong suit. So drop the tone, coz even in that arena I'll still wipe the floor with you.
PS: Exercise some punctuation discipline

And wait Lmao wipe the floor with me?? Child sit. This is the internet. Don't quote me if you're gonna try to look hard on TSR for no reason. @UWS did you seriously feel attacked? ......Wtf
@UWS did you seriously feel attacked? ......Wtf

Whoever said he felt attacked? Just calm down a little.
Reply 28
And wait Lmao wipe the floor with me?? Child sit. This is the internet. Don't quote me if you're gonna try to look hard on TSR for no reason. @UWS did you seriously feel attacked? ......Wtf

No, I didn't feel attacked.
lads. I was the boy at that party who tried to kiss her.
Whoever said he felt attacked? Just calm down a little, Princess

Shocker!

I'm not a grammar Nazi, but clearly, some of your posts need some editing to sound even a little coherent. This one here is one example.
That's besides the point though. Carry on....

who seriously are you 😶 you act like I stole your puppy

I'm gonna let you feel big and bad on the internet. Most people don't say **** to my face in real life so I'll allow you sweetie. But I'm not gonna continue this.

Original post by UWS
No, I didn't feel attacked.

Ok 😜 I was just calmly adding to the discussion 😂😂
****boi?
what is de meaning please?
You met him at a party. What do you expect?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm gonna let you feel big and bad on the internet.

Thanks for that. I really appreciate it
Most people don't say **** to my face in real life

We can all guess the reason why:mmm:
I got on very well with this dude during a party a few days ago and we were both pretty sober and then we started kissing but he just wanted more and more and kept insisting on having sex and someone please tell me why guys are always like this. Just no respect for the other person. I just don't want to be seen as a sex toy and I'm pissed.

There are guys out there unfortunately who will just want sex and nothing more. But then there are genuine guys who would much rather be in a relationship and be in love. I know its hard to gauge which guys and also girls are like that but there are good people out there. With me I'd only have sex with a girl if I'm in a relationship with them. I don't do one night stands... Just be very careful who you meet x
This!

Not sure why guys think sex is just casual for everyone. It isn't for me - for me its a commitment to the person and the relationship. I don't do ons and don't see why guys have to ruin a nice thing by wanting sex straight away. Honestly, that makes me feel very disrespected. Besides its so much hotter when it slowly builds up over time. I know I"m probably alone in that thinking though. I recently read an article that said a guy is more committed to a girl/relationship when he holds her hand - not having sex. Sex = casual, holding hands = dedication and relationship.....smh.

The chances of you finding a guy whose willing to commit and is at a young age is very slim.

You should not have encouraged the kiss in the first place. Once you kissed him, he felt brave enough to ask you for sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a confession to make lads. I was the boy who kissed you.

Why are you quoting me
Wow this conversation blew up more than expected.

I wasn't date raped, I left the room and just ignored him. Thanks for the advice and encouragement, much appreciated :smile:

Also to Anon 3, pretty sure you weren't lol.
Wow this conversation blew up more than expected.

I wasn't date raped, I left the room and just ignored him. Thanks for the advice and encouragement, much appreciated :smile:

Also to Anon 3, pretty sure you weren't lol.

Conversations always blow up when I'm around 💋 and this is why I'm not nice to people. I said you were ALMOST date raped.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending