The Student Room Group

What are you up to right now?

Tell us what exciting things you have on your plate at the moment.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wishing I could go back to sleep, does that count? I am highly interesting.
Just woke up, picked up my phone and replied to some texts, nothing interesting going on in my life lol 😆
Reply 3
Reading a 20 page journal on neurobehavioural problems following low level exposure to organophosphate pesticides... :yawn:
Waiting for my computer to install updates for the last 20 minutes.. zzzz
Woke up almost 4 hours early cos I've forgotten the time is an hour back and my phone time obviously hasn't been updated yet. Now my phone is 45%. Lool.
Obsessing over harry potter
Eating toast whilst working on some spreadsheets.
Original post by Cynnr
Wishing I could go back to sleep, does that count? I am highly interesting.

I'm with you on that!
I have a new laptop at work so I'm currently going through the "Forgotten Password" process for about ten different sites and tools I have to use... Only just got back into TSR!
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Eating toast whilst working on some spreadsheets.

Mmm toast. What spread?
Laying in my bed instead of dismantling it before my new one arrives in a few hours
Reply 12
Original post by Captain Jack
I have a new laptop at work so I'm currently going through the "Forgotten Password" process for about ten different sites and tools I have to use... Only just got back into TSR!

Ah, that's always fun (sarcasm). Then you reset your passwords for everything and keep forgetting them XD
x

Well Monsieur Cap'n Jack.
Firstly may I say a hearty hello to you on this fine morning :hello: and wonder how you are doing?

Secondly I may add that I am exhausted and am trying not to fall asleep whilst I sort out my desk and do a few odd jobs such as renewing library books. :hat2:

Thirdly I will require a shower and so must depart, :wavey:
Mmm toast. What spread?

Strawberry Jam and Butter, I've received a couple of dirty looks for it.
Researching skincare products.
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Strawberry Jam and Butter, I've received a couple of dirty looks for it.

It's a classic!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Well Monsieur Cap'n Jack.
Firstly may I say a hearty hello to you on this fine morning :hello: and wonder how you are doing?

Secondly I may add that I am exhausted and am trying not to fall asleep whilst I sort out my desk and do a few odd jobs such as renewing library books. :hat2:

Thirdly I will require a shower and so must depart, :wavey:

A hearty hello to you too! I am good thank you, Monday morning weird tiredness vibes but you know, can't complain! I'm sorting my desk out a bit too with my new laptop... *yawn*
I'm eating a sandwich. It's a really nice sandwich, I must say.
It's a classic!

And a delicious one too!

Quick Reply

Latest