The Student Room Group

Student finance countersigniture issues

Hello,
I’ve had my student finance countersigniture form declined today because they haven’t provided a ‘specific works landline’.

I have found a new countersigniture but their business number is a mobile number and not a landline. Please can you tell me that it’s not gonna get declined. Im getting so tired of this now, I’ve got nursery on my back for their money.
Original post by Samantha23262
Hello,
I’ve had my student finance countersigniture form declined today because they haven’t provided a ‘specific works landline’.

I have found a new countersigniture but their business number is a mobile number and not a landline. Please can you tell me that it’s not gonna get declined. Im getting so tired of this now, I’ve got nursery on my back for their money.

Hi Samantha,

When submitting the new Birth Certificate Form, your new countersignature can attach evidence which will confirm the business contact details (e.g. a letter on headed company paper showing the number etc.)

This would enable us to link the details to a business the complete all the necessary checks.

Regards,

Stuart
This is probably gonna sound stupid but so I I can send it off quicker could I attach a leaflet from the business?
Original post by Samantha23262
This is probably gonna sound stupid but so I I can send it off quicker could I attach a leaflet from the business?

Hi Samantha,

You could, but I'm not sure they would accept that.

If you want to make sure it stands the best chance of being accepted I would recommend going down the 'headed company paper' route.

I can appreciate you want to speed things along. But having to submit another form because they didn't accept the leaflet would stretch the process out even further.

Regards,

Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending