The Student Room Group

YEAR 13's! How are you finding year 13 so far?

Scroll to see replies

extremely hard and stressfull.
Original post by carhady
I see what you did there, "a level head" :biggrin:, that was good.

That wasn't actually intentional when I wrote it, but when I proof-read before posting I noticed it, and was pleased with myself.
It's tiring as hell
Im gonna need STEP 3… so I'm screwed.
Original post by yeahthatonethere
Ah yeah that's chill! Forensic psychology sounds awesome. A psychology degree was a back up for me if I ever decided not to do a biology based degree.

I'm a northerner (true northener not that 'Manchester is north' stuff lmao) looking to go further south for uni actually but not too far.

Hope you enjoy it dude!

I'm originally southern (from not too far from London) and Manchester counts as the north for us!
Reply 24
Original post by DrawTheLine
That wasn't actually intentional when I wrote it, but when I proof-read before posting I noticed it, and was pleased with myself.

Unintentional puns are the best kind of puns.
Reply 25
Original post by Emerald777O
Sociology is stressing me out. There's too much work!

Oh wait I'm in year 12, read it wrong but hey ho.

Hey it's alright don't worry! I'm sure there are people that do sociology here. I'm doing psychology but just keep your notes up to date and it should be all good!
Reply 26
Original post by DrawTheLine
Hey guys I finished year 13 this year and am first year at uni. I've read your responses and honestly you guys will be absolutely fine! This year will absolutely fly by so keep a level head, work hard and smile on results day. :biggrin:

Thanks for the support!
I found it very difficult.
Original post by chloeematt
Hey it's alright don't worry! I'm sure there are people that do sociology here. I'm doing psychology but just keep your notes up to date and it should be all good!

Not many that do my exam board. I do psychology too. CIE.
impossible
Stressful af

Quick Reply

Latest