The Student Room Group

Got an A* in my M1 test AMA!!!

:h:

Scroll to see replies

How did you revise for M1/ maths in general?
do you wear glasses ?

:holmes:
Original post by the bear
do you wear glasses ?

Yes lol. Are u stereotyping :tongue:
Also what came first, chicken or egg? End this debate my friend
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
Yes lol. Are u stereotyping :tongue:

also have you ever played a Glockenspiel ?

No one cares. Sounds a bit like you're using this thread to show off?
Original post by HeadHoncho
How did you revise for M1/ maths in general?

Read the textbook. Understand EACH and EVERY syllabus outcome poroperly. If required watch youtube videos on the topic to help you. Download topical past papers on that particular topic and do every single question ever asked. You will realize that there is a specific pattern in every question asked each year. Once you understand that pattern and are able to solve all questions you are pretty much done. Then go on to do the same for other topics. Maths is just PRACTICE, PRACTICE AND PRACTICE.
Also what came first, chicken or egg? End this debate my friend

The egg.
Reply 9
Original post by supremebeatle

sounds like we got a jelly
Reply 10
M1 is an AS exam last time I checked - hence the highest possible grade is an A

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by brownguytorule
sounds like we got a jelly

I got an A* too but nice theory. I don't tend to shout it from the rooftops.
Reply 12
Wow zaman is that you?
(edited 5 years ago)
Read the textbook. Understand EACH and EVERY syllabus outcome poroperly. If required watch youtube videos on the topic to help you. Download topical past papers on that particular topic and do every single question ever asked. You will realize that there is a specific pattern in every question asked each year. Once you understand that pattern and are able to solve all questions you are pretty much done. Then go on to do the same for other topics. Maths is just PRACTICE, PRACTICE AND PRACTICE.

What do you get in your other modules/at AS?
What do you get in your other modules/at AS?

Our school doesn't do the AS anymore. This was just a Chapter-wise test. Basically the test you do after you complete a chapter.
Original post by Nuttyy
Nope, I think it's a good idea to post things like this. It gives people opportunites to ask for tips and guidance from someone who got an A*.

If people want tips or guidance they will start their own thread about it, otherwise the assumption is they don't need and/or want it.
Original post by supremebeatle

I think everyone does but you. And anyway this thread is not to show off. I just want to help others
Reply 17
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by SGHD26716
M1 is an AS exam last time I checked - hence the highest possible grade is an A

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Read post number 15. And btw it's not necessary for it to be an AS exam only. You can take it alongside pure maths1 and also pure maths3
I think everyone does but you. And anyway this thread is not to show off. I just want to help others

Everyone but me cares about your good grade? Damn, sorry for offending you oh Great One.

Quick Reply

Latest