Favourite Film?

Scroll to see replies

- Fight Club
- Near Dark
- The Lost Boys

Near Dark and The Lost Boys are my favorite "modern" vampire films :smile:
Reply 21
León: the professional.
2012. people hate it but I have watched it like 10 times... just such a cool film imo
From the films I've watched, the likes of Logan, La La Land, Your Name, Spirited Away, Arrival, Inception and the films from The Dark Knight trilogy are great contenders for my favorite film, but although those films are exceptional, the greatest film I've ever watched and ultimately my favorite would be Interstellar.

Simply said, alongside the philosophy behind the movie, Interstellar captured a sensation of escapism, curiosity and excitement that I've never found myself capable of receiving from any other film. Christopher Nolan is a masterful director and the movie Itself was a complete masterpiece.
(edited 6 years ago)
Les Miserables! (Musical theatre nerds where you at)
Reply 25
Naked Sl*ts vol:2
Original post by markovchain17
Rush hour, Whiplash, Hot Fuzz, Toy Story, The Thing, Jumanji, Goldeneye, The Nice Guys

I can't just pick one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my gosh RUSH HOUR!!!!

I was laughing throughout that entire movie. Really good movie and so is Jumanji. You've got good tast :wink:

I quite liked Now is Good.. Quite a sad story though :frown: I think I was quite tearful whilst watching it XD
Original post by Nettled
Oh my gosh RUSH HOUR!!!!

I was laughing throughout that entire movie. Really good movie and so is Jumanji. You've got good tast :wink:

I quite liked Now is Good.. Quite a sad story though :frown: I think I was quite tearful whilst watching it XD

It was a hard choice between Rush Hour 1 or 3 :laugh: I've not seen Now is Good

Quick Reply

Latest