The Student Room Group

Are relationships really worth it?

Are they worth it when at the end of the day you'll be left broken hearted one way or another by the person in/unintentionally?
This is quite a negative outlook on the world Hun x
ahh love. In that situation no, its absolutely soul-crushing, but I assume when you find the right person you *click* with, a sense of relief, peacefulness and state of beauty is somewhat achieved, comparable to heaven. But I too, am yet to experience this ;/
Yes worth it!
A life without a true friend is like having the day without sun.
You need a reliable friend who you can trust, share & talk freely without boundaries. A friend that will left you up in the hour of need! What a life without a true friend!

You gotta have one at least!
Original post by applesandalevels
Are they worth it when at the end of the day you'll be left broken hearted one way or another by the person in/unintentionally?

Yes, it is: if you don't give you a try to start with a relationship, you are alone for the rest of your life, and this circumstance, being alone, made people sad - as a rule. The same goes for a broken heart when a relationship ends up all of a sudden, of course. But without to risk it, you will never known happiness as a couple.
Reply 5
Original post by mc_miah
ahh love. In that situation no, its absolutely soul-crushing, but I assume when you find the right person you *click* with, a sense of relief, peacefulness and state of beauty is somewhat achieved, comparable to heaven. But I too, am yet to experience this ;/

That, is such a beautiful way of putting it. I've never heard it described like that but it's so accurate!
When you find the right person at the right time, yes, relationships are worth it.The time that you spend together is great. It won't always be perfect, but the happy moments are the ones you will both treasure. You can't imagine life without the other.

At the moment, you may meet the wrong people or meet them at the wrong time. For many, you have to go through this before you meet the right person. Don't lose faith!
Original post by applesandalevels

That is not a factual statement. All one has to do is die while the going is still good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending