Scroll to see replies

Original post by Precious A
is it fair to give a child more than 10 home works every day

I think it's quite fair. A good start would be your punctuation skills. x
is it fair to give a child more than 10 home works every day

what's the problem?
Reply 3
I'd say that's pretty reasonable, but it does depend on the size of the homework and the length of time given to complete the homework
Reply 4
Original post by Seamus123
I think it's quite fair. A good start would be your punctuation skills. x

I'm sorry but who are you? Emm, rude much ? And first of all i get home 6 pm and do my chores and start 10 + home works and i sleep by past 12 and wake up by 4 am to get ready for school, so mr seamus123 or who ever you think you are do you think it is fair .
I'm sorry but who are you? Emm, rude much ? And first of all i get home 6 pm and do my chores and start 10 + home works and i sleep by past 12 and wake up by 4 am to get ready for school, so mr seamus123 or who ever you think you are do you think it is fair .

stop complaining about your life, everyone has it poop, deal with it or y'know just keep complaining.

it's just the way you put it. You can think of a baby as a wonderful thing as new life being brought into the world or some disgusting parasite living off the mother, it's just the way you look at it, and it's not all that bad, if you want try a boring ass 9-5 job and do that for a few yrs, i feel dead af from lack of sleep at uni but hey i'd much rather go back and do GCSE's over and over for the rest of my life and never have to worry about anything else in life
I'd kill to have an exaggeratory 10 homeworks a day again.
Reply 7
Original post by will'o'wisp2
stop complaining about your life, everyone has it poop, deal with it or y'know just keep complaining.

it's just the way you put it. You can think of a baby as a wonderful thing as new life being brought into the world or some disgusting parasite living off the mother, it's just the way you look at it, and it's not all that bad, if you want try a boring ass 9-5 job and do that for a few yrs, i feel dead af from lack of sleep at uni but hey i'd much rather go back and do GCSE's over and over for the rest of my life and never have to worry about anything else in life

Coh, I just started A levels and genuinely I wish I could go back to GCSEs and revising and GCSE homework and coursework... Even the coursework seems enjoyable now, and how I hated doing it not even 5 months ago!
Reply 8

FIRST OF ALL GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! Who told you or where did you see me complaining about my life. You don't attend my school do you so do you feel what i feel......NOOO!!! I just said it is quite unfair because when i posted this thread i was on a break and they gave us 10+ homework sooooooo whats is your point.
Reply 9

In case you did not notice you were complaining to sooooo
FIRST OF ALL GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! Who told you or where did you see me complaining about my life. You don't attend my school do you so do you feel what i feel......NOOO!!! I just said it is quite unfair because when i posted this thread i was on a break and they gave us 10+ homework sooooooo whats is your point.

and what if i attend worse? huh what then?

then what's the problem you've got break to do it?

also 10 hours? are you sure you're not just slow or something?
Reply 11
and what if i attend worse? huh what then?

then what's the problem you've got break to do it?

also 10 hours? are you sure you're not just slow or something?

No i am not slow and i typed 10 + home works please where did i mention 10 hrs

sorry my mistake i misread your OP my bad

but what's the problem with 10 homeworks?

If you're not slow i don't see really where the problem is.
Reply 13

By the way the break was meant for relaxation so your point is?
And is your school in Nigeria if it is not just don't bother talking.
Reply 14
sorry my mistake i misread your OP my bad

but what's the problem with 10 homeworks?

If you're not slow i don't see really where the problem is.

The problem is that they said go home and relax for a week but we would still give you homework so yes that is the problem
My school is very lenient , I get estimatly 3 hours of set work from teaches per night but we are expected to set ourselves at least another 2 , and I also do hobbies every day . I am tired but I also feel a lot of students are tired , it's life you know aha ?
If your struggling I suggest a timetable plan or maybe talk to your teachers and see if they could give you a study place at break or lunch , I often do revision at lunch in my library .
Your teachers are only trying to help so if your the only one feeling like this then maybe you should question your issue and answer , that's my thoughts , hope they helped a teeny bit
The problem is that they said go home and relax for a week but we would still give you homework so yes that is the problem

T H I S I S W H A T I T W I L L B E L I K E F O R Y O U N O W O N

Seriously, expect this a lot.

Holidays are for mostly relaxing but studying too.
Reply 17
Original post by KiwiKiwi22
My school is very lenient , I get estimatly 3 hours of set work from teaches per night but we are expected to set ourselves at least another 2 , and I also do hobbies every day . I am tired but I also feel a lot of students are tired , it's life you know aha ?
If your struggling I suggest a timetable plan or maybe talk to your teachers and see if they could give you a study place at break or lunch , I often do revision at lunch in my library .
Your teachers are only trying to help so if your the only one feeling like this then maybe you should question your issue and answer , that's my thoughts , hope they helped a teeny bit

I have already tried and they said no but thanks for the feedback and by the way did you ever study in a NIGERIAN SCHOOL
Reply 18
Original post by that_guy874
T H I S I S W H A T I T W I L L B E L I K E F O R Y O U N O W O N

Seriously, expect this a lot.

Holidays are for mostly relaxing but studying too.

ok

huh? what so you absolutely take the idea of go home and relax but are then opposed to any work whatsoever simply because they said go home and relax as the absolute truth? c'mon really?

it's called making you keep on top of stuff, and i'll tell you that i've had a long assignment started a week and a bit ago and the deadline is in 26 mins from 22:34 but it took me ages to keep going to the teacher and perfect it, it just takes time there's nothing i can do about it except keep on going instead of complaining. All the while i get 6 long homework sheets from each different teacher which will take me at least a day to understand all the content and a day at the bare minimum to complete each sheet. The work isn't easy but it just takes time. So what if you get 10 just do it because it's generally for your benefit rather than making you do it for the sake of it.

Quick Reply

Latest