The Student Room Group

my School is unfair

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Precious A
ok

But let me ask you a question during summer did you study or do any homework
Judging by your aggressive remarks to your older TSRians, i'd say you want someone to agree with you otherwise you will go on a tantrum like a cute year 9. Awww. wish I was in year 9 again, even better 8 <3

Any-who, i'm in yr 11, attend a grammar school, and I guess I get a lot of homework. 10 pieces of homework a day? Depends how long they are. You haven't really specified much, are you in year 7, 11? Are you in the midst of constant coursework. Either way I couldn't really care, but just note that people are going through worse. I don't want to go through A-levels, all my mates and family say it was hell. **** that **** xD

So is you're school unfair? Well, if many members of your school believe so, get them all and start protesting or something to your head idk. If a majority doesn't do this then clearly it isn't as unfair as it seems. Its kinda subjective, opinion based, but I do hope you get through all of them. If not, just get answers from your mates and read over it, that's what I usually do. As long as I understand it, i'm fine.
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't think you should ask for opinions then dismiss everyone who says their own , if people disagree that's their opinions , your question shouldn't have been is my school unfair , if you didn't want people to disagree
Reply 23
Original post by will'o'wisp2
huh? what so you absolutely take the idea of go home and relax but are then opposed to any work whatsoever simply because they said go home and relax as the absolute truth? c'mon really?

it's called making you keep on top of stuff, and i'll tell you that i've had a long assignment started a week and a bit ago and the deadline is in 26 mins from 22:34 but it took me ages to keep going to the teacher and perfect it, it just takes time there's nothing i can do about it except keep on going instead of complaining. All the while i get 6 long homework sheets from each different teacher which will take me at least a day to understand all the content and a day at the bare minimum to complete each sheet. The work isn't easy but it just takes time. So what if you get 10 just do it because it's generally for your benefit rather than making you do it for the sake of it.

Sorry but my question now is that do you or have you ever schooled in a nigerian school if you haven't just don't go there
Reply 24
Original post by KiwiKiwi22
I don't think you should ask for opinions then dismiss everyone who says their own , if people disagree that's their opinions , your question shouldn't have been is my school unfair , if you didn't want people to disagree

I said thanks for the feedback and asked you a question it was not meant to be an insult cause i understood what you typed i wanted to know more
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by mc_miah
Judging by your aggressive remarks to your older TSRians, i'd say you want someone to agree with you otherwise you will go on a tantrum like a cute year 9. Awww. wish I was in year 9 again, even better 8 <3

Any-who, i'm in yr 11, attend a grammar school, and I guess I get a lot of homework. 10 pieces of homework a day? Depends how long they are. You haven't really specified much, are you in year 7, 11? Are you in the midst of constant coursework. Either way I couldn't really care, but just note that people are going through worse. I don't want to go through A-levels, all my mates and family say it was hell. **** that **** xD

So is you're school unfair? Well, if many members of your school believe so, get them all and start protesting or something to your head idk. If a majority doesn't do this then clearly it isn't as unfair as it seems. Its kinda subjective, opinion based, but I do hope you get through all of them. If not, just get answers from your mates and read over it, that's what I usually do. As long as I understand it, i'm fine.

Finally someone else understands but even if you complain or protest they dont listen they would suspend you instead and im in yr 10
Sorry but my question now is that do you or have you ever schooled in a nigerian school if you haven't just don't go there

that's not the point, your question was is it fair to get 10 bits of homework everyday, i don't see really a problem with that.

you yourself have told us that you got 10 bits of homework over break, and your point is?

if you get stabbed you're claiming that you have it the worst, doesn't matter if someone has been shot multiple times and survived, no yours is the worst because you can't man up and just deal with it, instead you're trying to get someone to agree with your pathetic whining over such a small issue.
Reply 27
Why is this posted in the maths section of this website?
Reply 28
Burn it and worship satan.
I'm sorry but who are you? Emm, rude much ? And first of all i get home 6 pm and do my chores and start 10 + home works and i sleep by past 12 and wake up by 4 am to get ready for school, so mr seamus123 or who ever you think you are do you think it is fair .

It's 'Mrs' actually. And stop your whining. There are children all over the world who don't have access to an education. Consider yourself lucky you aren't one of them.
And, it looks to me that you need a bit more education in the the sentence structure area, punctuation and where to put capital letters.
Still, from your reaction on this thread, you just want everyone to agree with you and those that don't, you get abusive.

Quick Reply

Latest