The Student Room Group

Guess the Language (TSR Pub Quiz 2017)

Scroll to see replies

Persian
Arabic
Original post by Ryan CS
Madness. Its not like you can copy and paste into Google Translates auto detect language function...

What's the point then?
Pashto
Hebrew

:dontknow:
Gujarati :yep:
Persian
Hmm... Persian (i.e. Farsi)?

(I feel like Arabic is going to be way too obvious for Language 10...)
arabic

Original post by Michiyo
Language 10:

Spoiler

Spoiler

The weird squiggle language :wink:

(I'm joking... it's Arabic)
Original post by Michiyo
Language 10:

Spoiler

Spoiler

arabic
(edited 6 years ago)
Persian... should know this cuz I am half persian xD Might be arabic or urdu but unlikely cuz the words are different to what I have read.
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
Omg. I played kahoot in lesson so much... it was funny af cuz a lot of the times people internet was slow and even though they clicked first, they ended up last :biggrin::biggrin:

Likewise this requires quick Internet too though...
I know. But the cheating is unavoidable and some people do do it. I don't cheat and try not to be influenced by other responses too much but hey some people don't like fun
Original post by the bear
Pashto

come on, tell me there is no proper way of writing pashto :s-smilie:
I'm pretty sure at least 2 people are using the translate function to see what language it is and at least 1 person has been cheating on all the quizzes. =o=
I don't see the point of cheating because like you don't win a prize or anything :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cosmicsnowflake
If someone who has scored a lot so far in the quizzes plays on kahoot and gets a lot wrong we could detect a cheater. :wink:

You'd have to take an average 😂😂 Otherwise you could catch out some anime mega-fan for being pretty awful at geography...
Original post by cosmicsnowflake
I'm pretty sure at least 2 people are using the translate function to see what language it is and at least 1 person has been cheating on all the quizzes. =o=

Is that your doggo in your profile picture? If so, you have a really coolio doggo
Original post by 04MR17
Hebrew

:dontknow:

Hebrew's a bit less curvy lookin and a bit more like the sort of ting where you'd carve the word "bread" into a stone and it'd still look like some mad **** out of Indiana Jones

Quick Reply

Latest