The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Seeking Aston Accommodation

I will be attending Aston for Teaching Period 2, from mid-January 2018. I am looking for on campus accommodation, so if you (or someone you know) is looking to sublet their place on campus please let me know!! Or, if you know of other places people will advertise their available accommodation that would be great!

Thanks!
Original post by betstul
I will be attending Aston for Teaching Period 2, from mid-January 2018. I am looking for on campus accommodation, so if you (or someone you know) is looking to sublet their place on campus please let me know!! Or, if you know of other places people will advertise their available accommodation that would be great!

Thanks!

Just keep looking. There are normally a lot of rooms that will become available by people who quit uni. Have you talked to their accommodation office? It might be more problematic if teaching period 2 is just a short period i.e a term.

They arent really allowed to sub let uni student accommodation, so be careful.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Hi, i'm thinking of leaving my accommodation meaning I will need someone to replace. Its at Bagot street Birmingham which is literally a 3-4 min walk from main building. Would you be interested? would be very grateful if you could get back to me ASAP

Quick Reply

Latest