Guess the Language (TSR Pub Quiz 2017)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Michiyo
Language 10:

Spoiler

Spoiler

arabic
Original post by markovchain17
I don't see the point of cheating because like you don't win a prize or anything :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty sure there's a small secret prize, also the cheater probably doesn't care about the prize and just wants everyone to think they are smart. Sorry to be talking about this lol. ;p
It’s not Arabic. Could be Farsi.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
arabic

Fromage :jumphug:
Original post by AxSirlotl
Is that your doggo in your profile picture? If so, you have a really coolio doggo

Idk, I just saw this pic on Tumblr haha.
Original post by cosmicsnowflake
Pretty sure there's a small secret prize, also the cheater probably doesn't care about the prize and just wants everyone to think they are smart. Sorry to be talking about this lol. ;p

There is a prize for the overall winner over all 70 quizzes :smile:
Just to say I've seen the comments about alternative methods to run quizzes.

Options were all considered before we started this, but can be looked at again for feasibility.

I'll respond in due course.:yep:

Haha, I've got no problem with it being discussed 😂 If people exist that try to cheat on their real exams and the like then of course there's going to be people who try to cheat on an online quiz
dfgdfgfdg
dfgdgdgf
cfgdfgdfdggg
o crap wrong1
Original post by BuzzyB73
Haha, I've got no problem with it being discussed 😂 If people exist that try to cheat on their real exams and the like then of course there's going to be people who try to cheat on an online quiz

ESPECIALLY online, where there is 0 trace of cheating other than editing wikipedia pages like Mr did.
o crap wrong1

LOL. I was wondering if you were okay.
ESPECIALLY online, where there is 0 trace of cheating other than editing wikipedia pages like Mr did.

Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about that. That was comedy gold right there
o crap wrong1

Halloween one by any chance?
o crap wrong1

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
Original post by BuzzyB73
Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about that. That was comedy gold right there

Wait someone got caught??
dfgdfgfdg

dfgdgdgf

cfgdfgdfdggg

o crap wrong1

u ok there fren?