The Student Room Group

I never manage to talk to my crush :(

The only time I see him is leaving my politics class, the sixth form is so big and we never see eachother. Even when we walk out of class together, we quickly depart into our separate friendship groups. I cant ask him to study together either. Any advice?
Maybe try talk to him on snapchat and start a streak? That way you guyz would be in contact every day :P
steal on of his books then say u found it somewhere (in the same building as one of his classes) then start conversation from there
Reply 3
Talk online? Set up a study group? ...old but, accidentally bump into him on the way out xD
Original post by Ray_Shadows
steal on of his books then say u found it somewhere (in the same building as one of his classes) then start conversation from there

Not a good idea lmao. The risk of getting caught or someone seeing you is too great. You don't want to have trust issues after all.
Reply 5
Original post by S.H.Rahman
Maybe try talk to him on snapchat and start a streak? That way you guyz would be in contact every day :P

I don’t have him on Snapchat, I haven’t even had time to ask him his username as I barely see him

(also this might sound dumb but i kinda want him to ask for MY Snapchat as some sort of confirmation that he does actually care that I exist)
Original post by S.H.Rahman
Not a good idea lmao. The risk of getting caught or someone seeing you is too great. You don't want to have trust issues after all.

true that
Reply 7
Original post by Avaia
Talk online? Set up a study group? ...old but, accidentally bump into him on the way out xD

I might actually try that, only problem is he literally runs out of the lesson before I can even pack my stuff away!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I might actually try that, only problem is he literally runs out of the lesson before I can even pack my stuff away!

Try to sit near him, smile at him in class, try to catch his attention, eat lunch with him
omg ive experienced this before and it was really hard to make a conversation or keep eye contact. My advice always smile at them whenever you pass them or something or ask them for help or give them some help. That’s literally all I can think of! Good luck 👍🏽
Original post by Anonymous
omg ive experienced this before and it was really hard to make a conversation or keep eye contact. My advice always smile at them whenever you pass them or something or ask them for help or give them some help. That’s literally all I can think of! Good luck 👍🏽

Thank you! I’ll try, it doesnt help that we sit miles away from eachother in class!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending