The Student Room Group

28% turn it in, what should I do?

I didn’t cheat or plagiarise anyone, why did I get 28% percentage?

HELP :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
It's probably fine if you've referenced properly. You should find out how Turnitin works to understand what the results mean.
Reply 2
It doesn't necessarily mean anything, you can get that much just because of citations. Markers get a more complete breakdown than you do, they'll know you haven't plagiarised.
Reply 3
Original post by Duncan2012
It's probably fine if you've referenced properly. You should find out how Turnitin works to understand what the results mean.

The results are like 3,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1. It’s my first report at university
Reply 4
Original post by gjd800
It doesn't necessarily mean anything, you can get that much just because of citations. Markers get a more complete breakdown than you do, they'll know you haven't plagiarised.

Oh, okay. My results are 3,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 etc
Reply 5
Honestly Turn-It-In is like an obsessed psycho girlfriend...It finds cheating where there is none xD

But seriously, as long as you reference it's all good. I got 24% on my first assignment, and that was literally quoting 2 and 3 words at a time as plagiarized
Reply 6
Original post by Avaia
Honestly Turn-It-In is like an obsessed psycho girlfriend...It finds cheating where there is none xD

But seriously, as long as you reference it's all good. I got 24% on my first assignment, and that was literally quoting 2 and 3 words at a time as plagiarized

Hahaha, it’s my first time.

I’ve referenced properly, I’ve used everything correctly.

It’s showing up 3,2,1,1,1,1,1,1 etc

It highlighted my contents page and page numbers
The library will have a guide to Turnitin. Read it before submitting your next assignment.
That’s usually fine, I know people who got 50+ and had no problems.
Reply 9
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
That’s usually fine, I know people who got 50+ and had no problems.

Okay, that makes me feel better
The library will have a guide to Turnitin. Read it before submitting your next assignment.

I did skim read it, but I’m just shocked at the percentage amount

Original post by Anonymous
I didn’t cheat or plagiarise anyone, why did I get 28% percentage?

HELP :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

i have 28

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending