The Student Room Group

Do you ever feel like nobody listens to you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MyFightSong
haha yeah so true, we're great listeners because we are the only ones willing to listen to them whining forever. and then when we try talking they don't hear us so of course we must be great listeners to them!

yeah the only time people ever listen to me is either when i have a go at them or just ignore them for a while. then all of a sudden they have to force themselves to listen. which is just sad.

Yeah , that's what I'm saying !!!

It's really sad tbh. They can tell me so much like things they don't tell anyone else and I could never do the same because it's literally gone to the point where I'm so used to listening to them and being ignored that I can't express my true feelings. I wish I had a friend that I can do this with or maybe a future partner. Cos my family members do this a lot. Wby?
Original post by Emerald777O
Yeah , that's what I'm saying !!!

It's really sad tbh. They can tell me so much like things they don't tell anyone else and I could never do the same because it's literally gone to the point where I'm so used to listening to them and being ignored that I can't express my true feelings. I wish I had a friend that I can do this with or maybe a future partner. Cos my family members do this a lot. Wby?

same. i already know i'm going to be saying this all upfront to my future partner, so tired of always been ignored. bad enough when friends and family do it but i'll be damned if any boyfriend of mine chooses to ignore me too - but wants me to listen to him. straight from the start i'm telling him this relationship is give and take - otherwise gtfo!
I think this deep all the time. Lol you don't know !!

😳 I'm sorry for what I said 😔 I was just saying, in general. I wasn't trying to act like I knew you or dismiss your situation 😪 I was just saying maybe if you sleep you'll feel better in the morning! 😭
Original post by MyFightSong
same. i already know i'm going to be saying this all upfront to my future partner, so tired of always been ignored. bad enough when friends and family do it but i'll be damned if any boyfriend of mine chooses to ignore me too - but wants me to listen to him. straight from the start i'm telling him this relationship is give and take - otherwise gtfo!

Thing is though, friends and partners are easy to get rid of but family members you need to like try to work it out so you don't feel not listened to anymore

Original post by Salt Queen
😳 I'm sorry for what I said 😔 I was just saying, in general. I wasn't trying to act like I knew you or dismiss your situation 😪 I was just saying maybe if you sleep you'll feel better in the morning! 😭

Haha it's fine. That's so cute. I wasn't upset anyway I just wanted advice or anyone who can relate. It's okay girl! Lol
Original post by Sunset891
Oh my ****ing god this is me with my friends every day

Get rid of em
Thing is though, friends and partners are easy to get rid of but family members you need to like try to work it out so you don't feel not listened to anymore

Haha it's fine. That's so cute. I wasn't upset anyway I just wanted advice or anyone who can relate. It's okay girl! Lol

😌💖
You listen but they don't wanna listen back. Your words mean nothing to them. You're just... there

EDIT: oops I really don't remember putting this in the gcse forum 😂😂

Sometimes, I have listened to those people and tried to told for nothing. It is so irritating.

By the way, I will send a message to the staffs to move this thread.
Original post by Kallisto
Sometimes, I have listened to those people and tried to told for nothing. It is so irritating.

By the way, I will send a message to the staffs to move this thread.

What?

What?

People who begin to babble with you against your will exist. It is like you don't expect a person in your surrounding and all of a sudden such an one appears and talks, without interruption.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending