The Student Room Group

Do you find Mila Kunis attractive?

Scroll to see replies

I can see her being conventionally attractive to most people. I'm not personally attracted to her though.

I just googled her and her boobs/butt don't look small to me lol.
Reply 41
shes definitely hotter than Meg
Original post by ChickenMadness
I can see her being conventionally attractive to most people. I'm not personally attracted to her though.

I just googled her and her boobs/butt don't look small to me lol.

What about adriana Lima?
Original post by Anonymous
What about adriana Lima?

lol she looks the same as the other girl just bigger lips. Not really attracted to her either.
lol she looks the same as the other girl just bigger lips. Not really attracted to her either.

Really? What girl do you find attractive???

Which girls are you attracted to then?
Really? What girl do you find attractive???

Which girls are you attracted to then?

I don't know many celebrities cus I hardly watch TV.

Scalett Johansson in pretty much every movie she's ever been in though :coma:
I don't know many celebrities cus I hardly watch TV.

Scalett Johansson in pretty much every movie she's ever been in though :coma:

So you into blond girls?
So you into blond girls?

I don't really care what their hair colour is tbh. Most girls I know have a different hair colour every week. I like her face and she's got a hot body. I am into pale white girls though tbh lol.

She's at a level of sexy-ness where I'd be like "holy **** is she actually talking to me? Why tho?"

Some girls have a resting ***** face. but her resting face has a constant look like she wants to have sex with you lmao.
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't really care what their hair colour is tbh. Most girls I know have a different hair colour every week. I like her face and she's got a hot body. I am into pale white girls though tbh lol.

She's at a level of sexy-ness where I'd be like "holy **** is she actually talking to me? Why tho?"

Some girls have a resting ***** face. but her resting face has a constant look like she wants to have sex with you lmao.

Okay, that explains why you don't find Mila and Adriana pretty as their not 'pale' white lol, also are you Asian?
shes definitely very pretty

shes got a nice body and pretty nose, lovely hair and colouring

although i did slightly agree with the guy at the beginning of Friends With Benefits who said her eyes were a big too freakishly big. I mean she has beautiful eyes but I never noticed how big they were until he pointed it out haha
is water wet
Okay, that explains why you don't find Mila and Adriana pretty as their not 'pale' white lol, also are you Asian?

ye half asian lol.

Thought of two more actually.

Margery and Cersei from game of thrones.
ye half asian lol.

Thought of two more actually.

Margery and Cersei from game of thrones.

Ew they both look half dead, the pretty one in got is Emilia Clarke though
Also, what about Emma Watson, she fits all your catergories
Ew they both look half dead, the pretty one in got is Emilia Clarke though
Also, what about Emma Watson, she fits all your catergories

ye shes alright lol. She's pretty in interviews because she's always smiling/laughing (Emilia Clarke)

Nah Emma Watson is uggers lol. She looks too much like a teenage boy .
Reply 55
ye shes alright lol. She's pretty in interviews because she's always smiling/laughing (Emilia Clarke)

Nah Emma Watson is uggers lol. She looks too much like a teenage boy .

Lol finally someone who agrees with me. Emma Watson is clapped lmao. Nothing attractive about her
Emma Watson is ugly? Ah, the internet :smile:
Original post by eden3
Lol finally someone who agrees with me. Emma Watson is clapped lmao. Nothing attractive about her

ye I can't relate to anyone that finds her attractive at all lol. She literally looks just like my friend's ex boyfriend rofl.
(edited 6 years ago)
@ChickenMadness and @eden3
She's beautiful just look at this pic of her 😍
Attachment not found
shes perfect

and that attachment isnt mila kunis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending