The Student Room Group

I cheated on my boyfriend.

A few days ago I went out with my friends and ended up getting hammered and going home with a guy I’d met that night. However, we didn’t sleep together but we kissed, cuddled and he kissed my lady parts. Since that day I’ve felt sick with guilt as my boyfriend is a really nice guy and our relationship is quite fresh. I want to confess and tell the truth as if it was the opposite way round I’d want to know, but I’m scared and I know it is selfish for me to feel like this. I’m not in love with him as if I was this wouldn’t have happened but I do like and care for him a lot. What do I do?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by damgirl
A few days ago I went out with my friends and ended up getting hammered and going home with a guy I’d met that night. However, we didn’t sleep together but we kissed, cuddled and he kissed my lady parts. Since that day I’ve felt sick with guilt as my boyfriend is a really nice guy and our relationship is quite fresh. I want to confess and tell the truth as if it was the opposite way round I’d want to know, but I’m scared and I know it is selfish for me to feel like this. I’m not in love with him as if I was this wouldn’t have happened but I do like and care for him a lot. What do I do?

Break up with him.
(edited 4 years ago)
Why didn't your friends stop this?
Original post by damgirl

Tell the Truth!! You have lied to him in a sense by going out with him and not loving him. You need to end this relationship because this is not going to work. He loves you and you don't feel the same way so you decide to cheat, that is a toxic relationship. What if he did the same to you? How would you feel? While that guy was getting handsy with you and licking your fanny did you think about him for a second, i guess not. I ain't throwing shade at you, but you made a mistake and you owe it to him to tell him the truth and apologize for what you have done and only when he forgives you, if he forgives you, you need to end the relationship and stick to maintaining peace between you and him. But if he is that guy who gets upset and wonders what he could have done to be perfect, then you don't deserve him and he should find a gal who acc loves him and cares about him and won't cheat on him when she gets smashed... smh
Reply 4
You valued immediate attention over a relationship.

Tell him and hopefully he breaks up with you.
tell him the truth so he can find someone better , idiot
Why did you report me?Are you actually that sensitive as to get triggered over something I wrote as humour?Take my advice and stop being so sensitive,it will help in relationships as well,that's guaranteed.
Reply 7
Original post by damgirl

Don't tell him. Just forget about it.
Original post by damgirl

You reported me 3 times... smh (i was telling the truth as wll) You ask for advice. Take the negatives hun, not everybody is going to be on your side. Hypocrite
Original post by Taz554:-)
While that guy was getting handsy with you and licking your fanny did you think about him for a second, i guess not.

Laughing. My. Arse. Off.
Original post by Taz554:-)
You reported me 3 times... smh (i was telling the truth as wll) You ask for advice. Take the negatives hun, not everybody is going to be on your side. Hypocrite

Agreed.I also got reported by this snowflake ****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending