The Student Room Group

sex

I'm a 16 year old guy and i feel embarrassed that im even asking this lol but how do a man and a woman have sex?

Do you get into bed, the guy masturbates to get his penis erect and then once it's erect he puts the penis into the vagina either with or without a condom? how do you ejaculate into the vagina with an erect penis? When I masturbate I can only ever ejaculate when I'm still soft, I can't masturbate when I'm rock hard which is making me anxious that when I have a girlfriend I wont be able to ejaculate during sex as my penis will be hard and i feel that I can only get it to ejaculate when it's soft.
There's no "one way" to do it. It doesn't have to be in a bed, although that's most common and comfortable. Most men are already erect before they get into bed simply because of the excitement. There can be foreplay if you're into it. When the man is erect, then things get jiggy.

Honestly, I've never heard of a man not being able to orgasm while hard. In my opinion, it sounds a little strange that you can't do sexual things while you're hard. You can't have sex if you aren't hard, because your penis won't be able to get in. It might be worth seeing a doctor about it.

Sex happens naturally a lot of the time. There isn't a step-by-step process. It's different every time. When it happens for you, you'll just know what to do and when. Try not to overthink it as that can kill the mood.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
There's no "one way" to do it. It doesn't have to be in a bed, although that's most common and comfortable. Most men are already erect before they get into bed simply because of the excitement. There can be foreplay if you're into it. When the man is erect, then things get jiggy.

Honestly, I've never heard of a man not being able to orgasm while hard. In my opinion, it sounds a little strange that you can't do sexual things while you're hard. You can't have sex if you aren't hard, because your penis won't be able to get in. It might be worth seeing a doctor about it.

Sex happens naturally a lot of the time. There isn't a step-by-step process. It's different every time. When it happens for you, you'll just know what to do and when. Try not to overthink it as that can kill the mood.

I've never had sex before so I've no idea if there's a problem or not.

it's just when I **** i find it easier to ejaculate when im.soft as when it's hard I find it more difficult to work with
Original post by Anonymous
I've never had sex before so I've no idea if there's a problem or not.

it's just when I **** i find it easier to ejaculate when im.soft as when it's hard I find it more difficult to work with

In my opinion, I think you'll struggle to have sex. You can't have sex when you're soft, it's pretty much impossible. It sounds to me like you need some kind of help. I don't think you have a medical condition, but maybe it's worth asking for advice on how to be able to orgasm while hard.

Quick Reply

Latest