The Student Room Group

Awaiting Confirmation (Postgraduate)

Hello,

Currently my account status is set at "awaiting confirmation", for more than 2 weeks. I understand that I am waiting for the university to confirm, but I haven't even received an entitlement letter from student finance.

I am registered at my university and have been taking part in lectures, this slow confirmation is causing undue stress as I have already missed one deadline for the course payment (after speaking to university I have a 2 week extension).

Is there anything student finance can do, like send out an entitlement letter, in case, this will help university speed up?
Original post by serafinute
Hello,

Currently my account status is set at "awaiting confirmation", for more than 2 weeks. I understand that I am waiting for the university to confirm, but I haven't even received an entitlement letter from student finance.

I am registered at my university and have been taking part in lectures, this slow confirmation is causing undue stress as I have already missed one deadline for the course payment (after speaking to university I have a 2 week extension).

Is there anything student finance can do, like send out an entitlement letter, in case, this will help university speed up?

Hi serafinute,

Awaiting confirmation means that we are waiting for your college/university to confirm that you are registered for the course, when they have confirmed this we will apply this onto your account within 24-48 hrs and then payment will be released within 3-5 working days into your bank account.

You should be able to print your loan entitlement letter from the letters and email section of your online account.

Thanks

Katie
Reply 2
Original post by Catherine SFE
Hi serafinute,

Awaiting confirmation means that we are waiting for your college/university to confirm that you are registered for the course, when they have confirmed this we will apply this onto your account within 24-48 hrs and then payment will be released within 3-5 working days into your bank account.

You should be able to print your loan entitlement letter from the letters and email section of your online account.

Thanks

Katie

Thanks for your reply. There is no letter in letters and email section (I had a mishap with the system before and had to re-apply manually with printed copy). What would you advise for me to do?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by serafinute
Thanks for your reply. There is no letter in letters and email section (I had a mishap with the system before and had to re-apply manually with printed copy). What would you advice for me to do?

Hi serafinute,

As we can't discuss individual cases on here, I would advise that you contact us so that we can check the progress of your account and give you a better timescale of when you will receive your entitlement letter.

Tel: 0300 100 0031
(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 6.00pm)

Thanks

Katie
Reply 4
Thank you! Everything sorted :smile:

Best regards and have a great day Katie!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending