The Student Room Group

Flags of the World QUIZ!!!

Scroll to see replies

nepal
Original post by Unown Uzer
This test is crap. All the flags are so easy that many of us know them.

They're flags of the World, how hard can they possibly get? I mean there will always be people who know flags you don't

Don't criticise this test i mean it's enjoyable and fun and interesting There should be difficult and harder flags not easy.
(edited 6 years ago)

Chill out dude. Don't like it then don't join in.

The hardest one was Philippines so far, Nepal is easy as it's the only non-rectangular country flag.

-_-' Can't say that the test is crap if people know the answers... the first 5 questions were tough, the rest were moderately hard

You don't have to participate you know...MR is giving up a lot of time to do loads of these and plan the project as a whole. Yes, it might not be perfect, but he definitely deserves a lot of credit rather than the constant criticism he's getting on here (not just aimed at you)
Original post by Lemur14
You don't have to participate you know...MR is giving up a lot of time to do loads of these and plan the project as a whole. Yes, it might not be perfect, but he definitely deserves a lot of credit rather than the constant criticism he's getting on here (not just aimed at you)

I agree but would like to say I have not criticised anyone in case my earlier post about how the quiz has worked was taken that way.
Original post by Lemur14

Agreed... don't understand why people complain.
Original post by MezmorisedPotato
They're flags of the World, how hard can they possibly get? I mean there will always be people who know flags you don't

Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
-_-' Can't say that the test is crap if people know the answers... the first 5 questions were tough, the rest were moderately hard

Why not use the flags of countries like Nauru or Palau for the hardest ones? And ones like Turkmenistan or Central African Republic for moderately hard ones?
Original post by Lemur14

This completely :h:
I personally think the questions have been easy but I'm still enjoying it anyway bc I love flags :love:
And @04MR17 has done an incredible job at somehow getting all of these quizzes organised :woo:
Question 10:

Question 10:

I'd like to remind people who choose to insult this quiz that nobody is forcing them to take part.

Spoiler

Niger
Niger
Niger
Niger
Niger
Niger
India
Original post by Lemur14
PRSOM and thank you

Quick Reply

Latest