The Student Room Group

School Uniform - Wedgies

Alright. Here's something I've wanted to rant about for a looong time.
School Uniform. I find that the trousers on my school uniform have the split section (where it splits into two sides of the two trouser legs) is just so high up, it forces my underwear up, as well - resulting in an uncomfortable, permanent, unpickable wedgie. It is also because of this that I have a fear of bending over. My underwear's waistband sticks up, out of my trousers. Therefore, I'm afraid that whenever I bend over, total strangers (or even worse - people I know) will get an eyeful of my underwear. I don't know, I just feel really embarrassed whenever I feel like somebody has seen my underwear (unless in a changing room of some sort).

Am I the only one who feels this way?
(edited 6 years ago)
Lol yh i have the same problem with school trousers
get different / bigger school trousers
Reply 3
Original post by Bill Nye
get different / bigger school trousers

Then the trousers get baggy, and sag. Belts are just uncomfortable (and unpopular, where I live).
Original post by KennyLuke
Then the trousers get baggy, and sag. Belts are just uncomfortable (and unpopular, where I live).

Well you are just ruling out the solutions that there are.
Reply 5
Ha. I give wedgies. I stole my brother's lunch money last saturday. "Natural" wedgies are for the weak.
Reply 6
Original post by R4fe
Ha. I give wedgies. I stole my brother's lunch money last saturday. "Natural" wedgies are for the weak.

I don't see why you'd reach into your brother's trousers and force his boxers up his arse, but alright. Whatever soothes your fetishes..
Get baggier/bigger size trousers and of they are too long just fold up the hems and sew them. Either that or get tailor made trousers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by markovchain17
Get baggier/bigger size trousers and of they are too long just fold up the hems and sew them. Either that or get tailor made trousers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the advice, I'll look into it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending