The Student Room Group

Got my Warwick offer!

Hey guys, I just got my offer for Mathematics from Warwick! I was quite surprised since they said they will wait for MAT scores in order to give out lower offers, but I got a conditional one (2 in STEP). Still, better than an 1!
(edited 6 years ago)
Well done !!! If Warwick your first offer/ first choice ???
Original post by Dinuvld
Hey

welll doneeeee!!! hope you enjoy studying there x
Reply 3
Not to kill your mood but getting a Warwick maths offer isnt hard, the hard bit is meeting your requirement

they can afford to give out offers like theyre going out of fashion because so many miss it
Reply 4
Original post by alain22
Not to kill your mood but getting a Warwick maths offer isnt hard, the hard bit is meeting your requirement

they can afford to give out offers like theyre going out of fashion because so many miss it

Yeah, I know, but still, 2 in STEP 1 is not that hard to achieve :smile: I was really expecting them to wait for the MAT scores tho
Reply 5
Original post by TakingMyTimeOnMy
Well done !!! If Warwick your first offer/ first choice ???

It's my first offer, my first choice would be Oxford, but it's quite a different story with them :smile: I am really excited about getting an offer because I took a gap year in order to pursue maths instead of CompSci, and I was quite nervous about actually getting in on a course. I guess I feel a bit overwhelmed about how much better other applicants seem to be in maths compared to me
Aww Why did you switch from Computer Science

Also remember that the TSR accounts for a small percentage of the 2018 applicants even tho it can feel like all of them. You got an offer from Warwick meaning you are a highly competitive applicant. Also you already have your results so that gives you a slight edge as it’s less of a risk to give you an offer

Quick Reply

Latest