The Student Room Group

Flags of the World QUIZ!!!

Scroll to see replies

niger
When will the winners for this be announced?
Original post by 04MR17

:woo:Welcome to the Procrastinate Inn!:woo:

This thread is part of the TSR Pub Quiz 2017

This quiz in on Flags of the world!!!
:party:

Tonight's Quiz:

10 Questions

First person with the right answer gets a point
Anyone who gets the answer right after that will get half a point.

Don't cheat :fuhrer: This includes deleting a wrong answer and posting a right answer. This also includes editing your answer. I can see it when this happens!:ninja:

I'll quote whoever answered the previous question when I post the next one.:smile:

To make it more difficult (and so that you don't use "Search image in Google":wink: I'll be obscuring bits of the picture like this:

example

This Quiz will begin at 6:30pm:K:

Be ready!

Even though I missed out on today's quiz I would still like to say a massive thank you to @04MR17. Your efforts does not go unnoticed. I know its not an easy job to handle so ignore the haters.They are your proof that you are performing great

Keep up the coding work Mr, and hope to participate in tomorrows quiz(hopefully)! Thank you for making the TSR a fun journey to take part in

:smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Labrador99
PRSOM :frown:

The best way to get people off PRSOM is to rep lots of other people :wink:
Apparently lots of people agree...I'm on 7 reps!
Original post by Lemur14
The best way to get people off PRSOM is to rep lots of other people :wink:
Apparently lots of people agree...I'm on 7 reps!

Your'e on 8 reps.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by MiszShortee786
Even though I missed out on today's quiz I would still like to say a massive thank you to @04MR17. Your efforts does not go unnoticed. I know its not an easy job to handle so ignore the haters.They are your proof that you are performing great

Keep up the coding work Mr, and hope to participate in tomorrows quiz(hopefully)! Thank you for making the TSR a fun journey to take part in

:smile:

I am totally in agreement with this :yep:
Well said.
04MR17 and all those who have helped with the quizzing.
Original post by MezmorisedPotato

This is part of a 70 day quiz- we are only a week and a bit in I think. After the 10 weeks of quizzes are over and the scores have been added up, the winners will be announced :smile:
Original post by MiszShortee786
Your'e on 8 reps.

Not according to my notifications :tongue: 8 is very nice though :smile:
Original post by Labrador99
This is part of a 70 day quiz- we are only a week and a bit in I think. After the 10 weeks of quizzes are over and the scores have been added up, the winners will be announced :smile:

Ah right!
Thanks for the information :smile: :smile: I'll keep it in mind :biggrin:
Aww I missed it :frown:
Original post by MezmorisedPotato
I'm going to be online until my laptop dies, that way I'll actually get some sleep rather than having it charged. If I can get round to it, then you'll receive a notification this evening telling you that the leader-board has been updated, and detailing the answers to the quiz.

Otherwise, expect it tomorrow.:wink:
Original post by 04MR17
I'm going to be online until my laptop dies, that way I'll actually get some sleep rather than having it charged. If I can get round to it, then you'll receive a notification this evening telling you that the leader-board has been updated, and detailing the answers to the quiz.

Otherwise, expect it tomorrow.:wink:

Oh ok! Thank you for the great quiz! :smile: :biggrin:
Another kick ass quiz! Sorry I ended up missing most of it- I was distracted with my Halloween colouring :tongue:
Original post by Kindred
Another kick ass quiz! Sorry I ended up missing most of it- I was distracted with my Halloween colouring :tongue:
:teeth:
Original post by 04MR17
:teeth:

I'm almost done!
You can have a sneaky preview cos you're so awesome...

Spoiler

Original post by 04MR17
Question 1:
Name the country.:beard:

1 Question

Starting easy as always.

Spoiler

NOOOOOOOO..

I literally memorized all flags and capital cities a few years ago and still keep revising sometimes just for fun. Why was I busy this week ..
Original post by Wilfred Little
Needs to be a better way to do this, responding pretty much straight away and there are five or six posts already up.
Suggestions are welcome.:tongue:

It can't be coincidence that it's normally the same people posting first.

And while I appreciate this favours those with faster internet speeds, anyone who posts the right answer before the next question still gets half a point. A rule brought in to soften the unfortunate reality that this quiz is on the internet.
Original post by JMR2017
I don't know how they do it...
I think we should start replying before the question. I predict the next one will be... Germany.
Tends to be not posting apart from answers so that they don't get a 30 second rule, and constant refreshing.
Original post by Unown Uzer
It's impossible to reply first
Well someone obviously has to...
Original post by JMR2017
Next up I predict South Africa.
:rofl:
Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ
s.africa
:hand: Gonna be harsh and not accept this. Sorry.:redface: That s could mean anything.:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest