The Student Room Group

Deloitte Job Simulation

So I've applied for the Deloitte fast track graduate application and have progressed to the job simulation stage. Has anyone completed this? I would especially like some clarification on what kind of questions they asked for the video recorded questions.
Original post by 4RealBlud
So I've applied for the Deloitte fast track graduate application and have progressed to the job simulation stage. Has anyone completed this? I would especially like some clarification on what kind of questions they asked for the video recorded questions.

This is not from experience but I'd imagine a job simulation would be about situations you'd expect to be in and what you would do in them. You should be able to give examples of things you've done and skills you have to show how you'd work out way out of those situations.
It's a mixture of strengths-based video interview (a few on how you approach specific scenarios), some MCQs on numerical, and writing emails.
Original post by thestudent219
It's a mixture of strengths-based video interview (a few on how you approach specific scenarios), some MCQs on numerical, and writing emails.

Hey! can you please give a exact examples of the questions asked? the video questions? please!!!!!!!!1
Reply 4
has anyone done the simulation yet??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending