The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by (((degener8)))
Didn't know Muslim men would get turned on by legs. Mmm legs. Mmm ankles.

Not just ankles and legs, But breasts and butts my friend haha. Wearing garms that are too tight and reveals the beauty and figures of a woman is forbidden. Its all up to the person IMO. Let them do what they think is right. Im not going against anythig here so dont get me as a evil, biased person :smile: I am not like that :u:
Original post by edd522
But you said:

There is no swear word in instrumental music.

It means that you cannot even watch TV, because there is instrumental music everywhere (adverts, news, movies, football matches, etc.).

You muslim, edd?
Original post by edd522
But you said:

There is no swear word in instrumental music.

It means that you cannot even watch TV, because there is instrumental music everywhere (adverts, news, movies, football matches, etc.).

Yes television is not allowed in a Muslim home either.
Reply 43
Original post by Shabby33
You muslim, edd?

No, I've eaten way too much pork and masturbated way too much. I'm beyond redemption.
Original post by Shabby33
About the white trainers and wooly hat, I guess its a joke right?

Yes:colonhash:
Reply 45
Original post by MiszShortee786

You seem to have a funny life.
Original post by edd522
No, I've eaten way too much pork and masturbated way too much. I'm beyond redemption.

LOOOOOL
Original post by edd522

Proud to live such a life :smile:

Seems like your a very strict muslim.

Although im a muslim, I do pray, I do worship, I do recite the Holy Qur'an.
But im just a little looser on my daily life if you get what i mean,
absolutely haram m8
You are not halallowed to wear jeans.
Sorry if this has been asked already, but what about men wearing shorts? Is it the same principle?
Original post by Sweyn Forkbeard
Sorry if this has been asked already, but what about men wearing shorts? Is it the same principle?

Yes men cannot wear shorts however an alternative to this is 3/4 trunks or whatever they are known as.
Yes men cannot wear shorts however an alternative to this is 3/4 trunks or whatever they are known as.

as long as the knees are covered..
Original post by Stuffme

Yes mens clothing should come up to the naval. But they are also recommended to cover up to their knees as well.

Original post by Stuffme

Ah ok, so the knees are key. What if the whole leg is covered but the material is very tight (e.g. lycra)?

I'd always wondered why the majority of Asian guys at the gym didn't wear shorts for cardio. Not wearing shorts for cardio is so uncomfortable and I didn't know why people would put themselves through that. Seems like my unconsciously biased assumptions were correct, at least in some cases :holmes:

(I realise that some of those guys might actually just like wearing trackies and it's not for religious reasons)
Original post by Sweyn Forkbeard
Ah ok, so the knees are key. What if the whole leg is covered but the material is very tight (e.g. lycra)?

I'd always wondered why the majority of Asian guys at the gym didn't wear shorts for cardio. Not wearing shorts for cardio is so uncomfortable and I didn't know why people would put themselves through that. Seems like my unconsciously biased assumptions were correct, at least in some cases :holmes:

(I realise that some of those guys might actually just like wearing trackies and it's not for religious reasons)

Most Asian guys don't care or know about the Islamic rules of how men should cover themselves.

Tight clothing isn't recommended for men either.
Original post by edd522

Proud to live such a life :smile:

Can't have a tv but you're on the internet. k bye
Reply 58
Original post by Salt Queen
Can't have a tv but you're on the internet. k bye

It's ok if she mutes her PC; she won't hear any musical sound.
Original post by Stuffme
Most Asian guys don't care or know about the Islamic rules of how men should cover themselves.

Tight clothing isn't recommended for men either.

Hmm, probably for other reasons then (although it's a good excuse which can allow a person to avoid giving a vain answer I suppose...) A good friend of mine told me (paraphrasing here) that the reason he chooses to wear trackies was because his legs look rubbish in shorts.

Latest

Trending

Trending