The Student Room Group

Is a haircut worth the money?

Hi, want a haircut but wondering if it's worth the money. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Is a haircut worth for the girls?
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Hello?
cut your hair for yourself lmao
No, it's not. NEVER get your hair cut.
I get my haircut every 2 weeks. I must look excellent. Unfortunately I have a weird hairline so haven't found any cool styles I can rock so far... But it's definitely worth paying out the ass for good hair.
Reply 6
Original post by RockyDennis
I get my haircut every 2 weeks. I must look excellent. Unfortunately I have a weird hairline so haven't found any cool styles I can rock so far... But it's definitely worth paying out the ass for good hair.

Cheers G.
Reply 7
Original post by RockyDennis

I bet your hairline looks great big boiii. Just work that hairline like its your job :*
Reply 8
well...is it worth it to you xD if you want the haircut and you will look better after, then sure
Reply 9
Original post by Avaia
well...is it worth it to you xD if you want the haircut and you will look better after, then sure

Thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending