The Student Room Group

I'm 17 and used a 20 yr old prostitute today, AMA

Scroll to see replies

How hard was it to hook up with her? What was the process?

(I'm seriously considering losing my virginity to one; no one has ever been interested in me)
Did she have big boobs?
Original post by ElAshtonio
How hard was it to hook up with her? What was the process?

(I'm seriously considering losing my virginity to one; no one has ever been interested in me)

Found her on Tinder, messaged her SC which was in the profile description (Yesterday)

Then we met (Today)
Original post by CuriousGuy777
Did she have big boobs?

Yeah, she had some metal things through her nipples too, lol
Reply 24
Original post by Mental Distress
£20 (Includes condom)

what sort of woman charges £20? :s-smilie:

tbh, for £20 are you SURE it was actually a WOMAN
Found her on Tinder, messaged her SC which was in the profile description (Yesterday)

Then we met (Today)

Woah, that was pretty quick then. Any regrets at all?
Original post by ANM775
what sort of woman charges £20? :s-smilie:

tbh, for £20 are you SURE it was actually a WOMAN

Yes, she certainly was a woman. I wouldn't have entered otherwise, probably some cheap immigrants dragging prices down?
Had you been considering doing this for some time, before you found her on Tinder?
Original post by ElAshtonio
Woah, that was pretty quick then. Any regrets at all?

I just wish I could have been hard enough to go in her vagina lol
Original post by VinnicombeDmv
Had you been considering doing this for some time, before you found her on Tinder?

Yeah, I can't exactly do sexy stuff with my GF
Yeah, I can't exactly do sexy stuff with my GF

I'm sorry if my follow-ups are too personal.

Does your GF know about the encounter, or about you thinking about this?
When you can't "can't exactly do sexy stuff with my GF", do you mean physically? Or is it a choice someone is making?
Original post by VinnicombeDmv
I'm sorry if my follow-ups are too personal.

Does your GF know about the encounter, or about you thinking about this?
When you can't "can't exactly do sexy stuff with my GF", do you mean physically? Or is it a choice someone is making?

It's more because of law, my GF is 14 ya see so this prostitute stuff fills the hole there.
Reply 32
£20 (Includes condom)

Sounds like you are gonna get a little more than you asked for for that price
Hazel

Can you tell me what area so i can use tinder relocation to find her. You know for research purposes
Original post by kekophobia
Can you tell me what area so i can use tinder relocation to find her. You know for research purposes

Bradford
These two Signs admire one another's dedication and strength, but, while they have this in common as well as a dependable, realistic, somewhat conservative approach to life (Capricornmore than Taurus), a love relationship between them can go stale fast.
Original post by Avaia
Sounds like you are gonna get a little more than you asked for for that price

She get's tested on NHS for stuff
Reply 37
Original post by the bear
These two Signs admire one another's dedication and strength, but, while they have this in common as well as a dependable, realistic, somewhat conservative approach to life (Capricornmore than Taurus), a love relationship between them can go stale fast.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
It's more because of law, my GF is 14 ya see so this prostitute stuff fills the hole there.

Why are you dating a 14 year old?
Original post by Ice Constricter
Why are you dating a 14 year old?

Because that's as good as I can get, she lives 40 miles away but she's into what I like and enjoy.

In terms of age, I just see it as not an issue in a couple years anyway so why stop talking with her

Quick Reply

Latest