The Student Room Group

I am a Muslim British Somali Girl, Ask me anything!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by unknown_usr
lmao it was a genuine question. I actually was interested RIP.

DW i have answered it but i thought you were a troll lol
Original post by Taz554:-)
Fist of all, well done to your mate, it is hard coming out. And yeah, somali parents are strict but they say it is for own good tbh... most parents are strict because that is how they grew up and how the attitude is around them and generally them are kinda strict but not all are, some are rlly nice but my parents are really strict. On the Muslim thing, lots of parents are strict Muslims because of where they were born, a strict Muslim country so i dont really blame them because that is where they get their views from and it is hard to grow out of that kind of ideology but i guess that i cant speak for everybody because i do't know the in's and outs of every community. Plus i'm a Northerner, we are much "normal" up here:ahee:

Ahh ok. Thanks for answering :smile:
Reply 22
NW :smile:
this isnt a rude question, but why did u even make this thread?
Reply 24
Original post by AKA2234
this isnt a rude question, but why did u even make this thread?

If ppl have any questions they can have an answer, it is not everyday you talk to a Somali girl and answer honestly coz most of us are savages:smile:
lol thats true,i have a mate whos somali, apparently u guys dont like it wen ppl can u 'that somalian' or 'btw are u somalian', how comes?
Do you eat ketchup and rice?
How British would you say you feel? :smile:
ketchup and rice is pengggg, i mean wen i was younger, but now its disgusting asf
Reply 29
Original post by AKA2234
lol thats true,i have a mate whos somali, apparently u guys dont like it wen ppl can u 'that somalian' or 'btw are u somalian', how comes?

idk it is just how ppl think. I dont mind and nice Pennywise PP
Original post by sxhxl

I do this lmao
Reply 31
Original post by sxhxl

Naa i think i get nauseous when i even see it! I HATE ketchup!!! no hate plz
Reply 32
Original post by SCIENCE :D
How British would you say you feel? :smile:

100% British
Reply 33
Original post by AKA2234
ketchup and rice is pengggg, i mean wen i was younger, but now its disgusting asf

Yesssssss
lol thanks for that, most ppl get shook wen they see the Pennywise pic, i mean come on, this guy is adorable, in erm a certain angle, depends wat u look at :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 35
Original post by AKA2234
lol thanks for that, most ppl get shook wen they see the Pennywise pic, i mean come on, this guy is adorable, in erm a certain angle, depends wat u look at :biggrin::biggrin:

Inneh lol Pennywise is bae:clap2::clap2::dance:
Reply 36
Does it seem to you that on balance, Somali girls are doing better in education than their male counterpart? I've observed this.
exactly, finally someone who has good taste, have u seen the film?
Original post by AKA2234

Because there's no such thing as Somalian. It's SOMALI.
Original post by Taz554:-)
100% British

thats cool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending