The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HateOCR
Sorry i will do that now.

Sorry, i really hope I didnt come across too harshly.
Good luck with your application
Last day to submit R&R forms! eeeek
Original post by fuzzmuzz
Last day to submit R&R forms! eeeek

have you submitted yours? if so, how do you feel about it?

Good luck btw
Original post by TracyEmu
have you submitted yours? if so, how do you feel about it?

Good luck btw

yes submitted it a couple of days ago. I think they were quite difficult to answer in so little words. Ive answered it to the best i can, so just a waiting game now lol.
wbu? good luck to you too! :smile:
yes submitted it a couple of days ago. I think they were quite difficult to answer in so little words. Ive answered it to the best i can, so just a waiting game now lol.
wbu? good luck to you too! :smile:

I agree with you. it was quite tough to include all the valid points that I wanted to include under such words constraints. However, I feel quite confident. FINGERS CROSSED it's good enough to get invited to an interview.
oh boy... how I hate a waiting game!
(edited 6 years ago)
I agree with you. it was quite tough to include all the valid points that I wanted to include under such words constraints. However, I feel quite confident. FINGERS CROSSED it's good enough to get invited to an interview.
oh boy... how I had a waiting game!

same! hopefully enough for us to both get an interview! eurgh the wait is going to be excruciating!!
same! hopefully enough for us to both get an interview! eurgh the wait is going to be excruciating!!

where else have you applied to? and what's your back up course?
Sent mine off. Dont feel too happy about the roles section (where you had to say what you did). I mentioned an example and i feel like it was a one off (cooling down an angry cutsomer), i hope its worth some points or something :frown:
What score do you need to pass?
where else have you applied to? and what's your back up course?

applied to bristol, Keele, queen mary and Warwick(grad entry). Im a graduate so no back up course lol. where have you applied?
applied to bristol, Keele, queen mary and Warwick(grad entry). Im a graduate so no back up course lol. where have you applied?

im an undergraduate. Applied to HYMS, Liverpool, Bristol, and Keele. Pharmacology at Leeds as my back up.

Anyway, wish you the best of Luck with your application !!!
im an undergraduate. Applied to HYMS, Liverpool, Bristol, and Keele. Pharmacology at Leeds as my back up.

Anyway, wish you the best of Luck with your application !!!

oh nice! You too!!!
Guessing the earliest we will hear back will be mid December??
Sent off my R&R literally 20 minutes ago, I cut it so close
Original post by noelle1470
Sent off my R&R literally 20 minutes ago, I cut it so close

You're brave! Lol important thing it's in!!
did we have a total hours box on page 1 of the keele form? I can't remember seeing one but because there is one on the practice form I've gone into complete panic mode!
Reply 55
Original post by 10LFC10
did we have a total hours box on page 1 of the keele form? I can't remember seeing one but because there is one on the practice form I've gone into complete panic mode!

Yeh there was an estimated total hours box
Original post by 10LFC10

There was a total hours box but i assume its fine if youve filled in the hours for all the work experiences you did. They will probably add it themselves lol. Dont panic.
Original post by HateOCR
There was a total hours box but i assume its fine if youve filled in the hours for all the work experiences you did. They will probably add it themselves lol. Dont panic.

I put all my hours on yeah, I have loads! into the thousands, but my bottom box was blank so I must have missed it! I feel so so stupid now :frown:
Original post by 10LFC10
I put all my hours on yeah, I have loads! into the thousands, but my bottom box was blank so I must have missed it! I feel so so stupid now :frown:

Dont worry, its such a small thing. If you put thousands of hours in you automatically get full points. They award max points for 160 hours.
I did put all my hours down for each role but I didn't notice a total one for all combined :frown:

Latest