The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how old are you
Original post by 0_0.!.
how old are you

17 years old
[I am hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Mariam Baker
[I am hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's that relevant ?
What IQ test did you take?
Fake
Original post by prophetkid
What IQ test did you take?

There are several you can take the best one however is the Mensa IQ test https://www.mensa.org.uk/iq-tests . Once complete they will calculate you score and allow you to join Mensa.
Original post by Questions1729
There are several you can take the best one however is the Mensa IQ test https://www.mensa.org.uk/iq-tests . Once complete they will calculate you score and allow you to join Mensa.

Which centre did you do the test?
Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ
Which centre did you do the test?

London

"Mensa does not currently endorse any online IQ tests because they cannot be verified. The Mensa online workout will give a good indication of how well you might do in an IQ test but will not generate an IQ score."

Or did you book a supervised IQ test?

A lot of online IQ tests aren't credible (I studied IQ tests as part of my degree).
I have always thought a certain level of arrogance is needed to:
1. Bother to take an IQ test.
2. Care about the result of an IQ test.
3. Be so proud of the result as to join a society full of similarly arrogant people.
4. To place any value on IQ at all.

Thoughts?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by prophetkid
"Mensa does not currently endorse any online IQ tests because they cannot be verified. The Mensa online workout will give a good indication of how well you might do in an IQ test but will not generate an IQ score."

Or did you book a supervised IQ test?

A lot of online IQ tests aren't credible (I studied IQ tests as part of my degree).

You're right about online test they are usual complete incorrect and don't produce valid scores. Supervised IQ tests appealed to me the most because you would actually get a precise score that is far more likely to be accurate.
Original post by GovernmentEarner
2. Care about the result of the IQ test.
3. Be so proud of the result as to join a society full of similarity arrogant people.

Thoughts?

1. Bother to take A-levels
2. Care about the result of A-levels
3. Be so proud of the result as to join a university full of similarity arrogant people.
4. To place any value on A-levels at all.

Thoughts?
Original post by GovernmentEarner
2. Care about the result of an IQ test.
3. Be so proud of the result as to join a society full of similarity arrogant people.

Thoughts?

Interesting...
Well a lot of people suggested I took the test and my parents especially wanted me to for some reason. At first I was reluctant and thought in a similar way to you but at the end of the day it will look pretty good on my personal statement!
How does the earths equator size correlate to the square root of the mass of mg squared subtracted by the atmospherical pressure of mars plus the gravity of earth. To follow up on this very contraversial topic why is the equilibrium of the brain at not a point in which the vitamins absorbed in the small intestine gives us the iq of 348, double the size of your iq. Huh.
17 years old

omg im 17 with an IQ of 172
Original post by ehruhure
How does the earths equator size correlate to the square root of the mass of mg squared subtracted by the atmospherical pressure of mars plus the gravity of earth. To follow up on this very contraversial topic why is the equilibrium of the brain at not a point in which the vitamins absorbed in the small intestine gives us the iq of 348, double the size of your iq. Huh.

Interesting the stereotypes people seem to lay down on people in the high IQ society.
Interesting...
Well a lot of people suggested I took the test and my parents especially wanted me to for some reason. At first I was reluctant and thought in a similar way to you but at the end of the day it will look pretty good on my personal statement!

Personal statement?
That answer confirmed you are a troll, I will now end the discourse. I feel sorry for your sad life having to lie about your cognitive ability.
Post your questions.

How single are you?

Latest

Trending

Trending