The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
My mac kept crashing and not letting me scroll down to see the multi choice answers, wasted about 10-15 mins because of this. Found one question pretty hard but thinking back to it the others were alright, just hoping I made no silly mistakes...
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 121
How many questions did you get with subparts?

And if anyone got a referential equation question, please sent me private message!
Original post by S98paul
How many questions did you get with subparts?

And if anyone got a referential equation question, please sent me private message!

I got one question with subparts!
Has anyone who did the test on 26th October got an invitation for interview yet??
Has anyone received an email confirming that they did the test?
I got the impression that this would be the case, but I haven't received anything :frown:
Reply 125
Original post by Runezor
Has anyone received an email confirming that they did the test?
I got the impression that this would be the case, but I haven't received anything :frown:

i did it 1h ago and haven't received anything yet
Original post by zyb510
i did it 1h ago and haven't received anything yet

Did it this morning and didn't receive anything
Reply 127
Original post by Bdog2000
Check your PM

what is PM and where can i check it?
Are we allowed to use internet (google search) during the test??
Reply 129
Check your PM

could u tell me how to reply in PM, it was flagged as spam
Reply 130
Check your PM

It's against the admissions testing service tests and posting rules to share questions and answers on an open forum. The test material is visible in the quote. Please remove this.
Reply 131
Original post by zyb510
what is PM and where can i check it?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/private.php?do=newpm
Does anyone know how important this test is in the application? Do they filter out everyone who doesn't a certain threshold score, and then judge who gets interviews on the rest of their UCAS application or what?
Has anyone who did the test on the 1st Nov got a confirmation email yet? I'm still waiting for mine
How soon after you apply do you have to do the test? I would put down Imperial down as a choice now but I am busy next week so I am not sure I'll have time to do the test. Should I wait or can you decide when to do it?
Original post by CompSciCat
How soon after you apply do you have to do the test? I would put down Imperial down as a choice now but I am busy next week so I am not sure I'll have time to do the test. Should I wait or can you decide when to do it?

My test date was a bit less than three weeks after I sent my UCAS off

I'd advice you send your UCAS ASAP so that they can send you the test before their planned interviews at end of this November. They aren't meant to be biased but I'm sure the interviewers will be more loose and nice if you have your interview lets say this year rather later next year by which at that time they would have already been through lots of other potential candidates who will seem more keen even if that is not the case. Lets not forget the Interviewers and people in Admission office are just people so their subconscious thoughts will play a role as well in whether or not you get the offer. So really my opinion is the earlier the better. I sent my UCAS and got the test 8 days later.
Original post by Glo1999
Has anyone who did the test on the 1st Nov got a confirmation email yet? I'm still waiting for mine

Just got an email confirming my test has been received. (took the test 1 Nov)
I'd advice you send your UCAS ASAP so that they can send you the test before their planned interviews at end of this November. They aren't meant to be biased but I'm sure the interviewers will be more loose and nice if you have your interview lets say this year rather later next year by which at that time they would have already been through lots of other potential candidates who will seem more keen even if that is not the case. Lets not forget the Interviewers and people in Admission office are just people so their subconscious thoughts will play a role as well in whether or not you get the offer. So really my opinion is the earlier the better. I sent my UCAS and got the test 8 days later.

Thank you! I don't know if I am going to apply for sure yet, do EU applicants also have interviews?
Thank you! I don't know if I am going to apply for sure yet, do EU applicants also have interviews?

Yea I am an EU applicant too and we do get interviews. But if you cant make in interview I'm sure they can organize something for you

Latest

Trending

Trending