Scroll to see replies

Original post by uka_qwer
anyone got a biochem offer????

Only thing I’ve received is a confirmation email
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by meghantheman
Congrats on the UCL offer!! When did you apply?

Quite early... 18 September. I was going for the Cambridge Singaporean interview deadline.
Original post by HeadHoncho
Only thing I’ve received is a confirmation email

Lol same
Original post by An_Indian_Girl
woah. I guess you're the first one to give an interview for computing! Must be having stellar academic credentials etc.
All the Best!

Thank you! Don't know about that, I think I just applied early :smile:
Original post by Najung
As I mentioned before, I did not take any kind of written assessments! I don't know why :frown:

I wouldn't worry about it, if it's the same as last year then the admissions task is just so they know the style of thinking of that year's cohort so they can structure the teaching better. If you weren't at an applicant day for your interview then they probably just didn't think the test was that important, it won't count against you at all :smile:
Original post by Levurmion
Nah... I haven't heard anything from them... I got an offer from UCL tho...

Do overseas biochemistry applicants get interviewed? I am really not looking forward to having one because I botched my Cambridge interview in Singapore. XD

Can someone please evaluate how competitive my application is? I'm quite worried... :frown:

I applied with 5 CIE AS Levels (numbers are PUMs):
Chemistry - 94 (A)
Physics - 91 (A)
Biology - 86 (A)
Mathematics - 85 (A)
English Language - 81 (A)

A Level Predictions:
Chemistry - A*
Biology - A*
Physics - A (I stumbled on my first few tests in school)
Mathematics - A
General Paper - A

IGCSE:
Chemistry(A*), Physics(A*), History(A*), Mathematics(A), English as a Second Language(A), Business Studies(A), Chinese as a Foreign Language(A)

Hey,

your application will definitely be competitive and looks quite solid from the academic profile you've provided. Especially the good scores in the sciences stand out and you've got good proportion of A* and A grades. :smile:
Has anyone heard from Imperial for Physics? And if you have applied, what are your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
Got an interview for physics. A level maths A*, predicted A*A*A* in further maths, physics, chem
(edited 6 years ago)
Has anyone heard back from Civil engineering department? I am a bit worried now😂😅
Original post by george1999poi
Has anyone heard back from Civil engineering department? I am a bit worried now😂😅

I got invited to their UCAS recruitment day, there is some kind of admissions test involved. I got the email last Friday. When did you apply?
Congratulations! I applied on 8th of October. I am even more nervous now.
Original post by Rachacool6
I got invited to their UCAS recruitment day, there is some kind of admissions test involved. I got the email last Friday. When did you apply?

Good luck to you. I also apply for civil engineering but I haven't got invitation yet
Original post by george1999poi
Congratulations! I applied on 8th of October. I am even more nervous now.

Oh I applied on the 14th October, hopefully they’ll contact you soon
Original post by Oscar_99
Good luck to you. I also apply for civil engineering but I haven't got invitation yet

Haha thank you, I’m really nervous about the test because I haven’t finished C3 yet and only about halfway through M2 so I’m really worried my maths knowledge will be limited compared to everyone else! When did you send in your application?
Original post by Rachacool6
Haha thank you, I’m really nervous about the test because I haven’t finished C3 yet and only about halfway through M2 so I’m really worried my maths knowledge will be limited compared to everyone else! When did you send in your application?

Just got an overseas interview invitation for aeronautics. I sent off my application on 13 October
Original post by haarithiop
Got an interview for physics. Gcses: 7A* 3 A, A level maths A*, predicted A*A*A* in further maths, physics, chem

When did you apply?
Reply 356
I sent my application out a few weeks ago and still havent gotten any response apart from the confirmation. I'm applying for Mech Eng as an international applicant, gcse's are 9A* 1A 1B and im predicted 44 with 777 in HL math physics chem and 776 in SL economics Chinese B and English. Thoughts?
Reply 357
Was told someone got a second round interview? Is this normal? I thought they give offers (or rejections) after one round of interviews
Has anyone who did their online admissions test for computing on the 26th October heard back from Imperial regarding interviews? Thanks
Just got an email saying that the admissions team is now considering my application one month after I applied for biochemistry!! Did anyone get the email?

Latest

Trending

Trending