Well I weighed my self today. Found I had lost weight. I am now 16:10 Stone
Original post by samtreturn
Well I weighed my self today. Found I had lost weight. I am now 16:10 Stone

Well done, Sam! I’m proud of you:smile: xx
Any tips for me?
Original post by AnnaBanana2000
Well done, Sam! I’m proud of you:smile: xx
Any tips for me?

Well, I am starting to go to the gym and just cutting down on snacks that I eat during the day, the snacks of course are the main thing. Also trying not to be as depressed as that gets me eating as well
You can do it though Anna, I know you can!!!
Original post by samtreturn
You can do it though Anna, I know you can!!!

Haha thanks! xx
I've updated my original post and will start my food diary today:biggrin::redface:

Spoiler

Date: 1st November 2017

My Motivational Quote Today: Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible” Audrey Hepburn

Food Diary:

Breakfast

Scrambled Eggs 199

Yeo Valley Greek Style Yogurt 155

Lunch

Salad 152

Cous-cous 56

Apple– 36

Dinner

Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli 280

Cherry Tomatoes 18

Meatballs 343

Pain au chocolat 259

Exercise:

Short Aerobic Workout 103

Total calories today (eaten-exercise): 1498 103 = 1395

Other nutrtion facts:

Total fat- 67g

Total carbs- 89g

Total protein- 56g

Reflections on today: Need to cut down on carbs:/

Spoiler

Original post by AnnaBanana2000
Date: 1st November 2017

My Motivational Quote Today: Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible” Audrey Hepburn

Food Diary:

Breakfast

Scrambled Eggs 199

Yeo Valley Greek Style Yogurt 155

Lunch

Salad 152

Cous-cous 56

Apple– 36

Dinner

Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli 280

Cherry Tomatoes 18

Meatballs 343

Pain au chocolat 259

Exercise:

Short Aerobic Workout 103

Total calories today (eaten-exercise): 1498 103 = 1395

Other nutrtion facts:

Total fat- 67g

Total carbs- 89g

Total protein- 56g

Reflections on today: Need to cut down on carbs:/

Spoiler

I know you’re trying to cut down on weight but you’re only taking in 89g of carbs. Surely you don’t wanna go lower than that? Carbs are important too!

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
You’re a good weight for your height - I wouldn’t particularly encourage you to lose as much as you’re planning to - especially as you’re only a young’un! But hey who am I to tell you what’s best, if you feel uncomfortable then by all means go for it. Calculate your TDEE and macros etc (if you haven’t already, you probably have) and up exercise, try to incorporate some weight/resistance work if you can.
Date: 2st November 2017
My Motivational Quote Today: A moment on the lips forever on the hips Food Diary:
Breakfast * Banana - 89 * Yeo Valley Greek Style Yogurt 155
Lunch * Tuna Salad 324 * Apple– 36 Dinner * Cottage Pie - 548 * Iceberg lettuce - 14 * Rick tea biscuits (2) - 72 Exercise:
Total calories today (eaten-exercise): 1148
Other nutrtion facts:
Total fat- 49g Total carbs- 76g Total protein- 52g
Reflections on today: Overall pretty happy, sorry it’s late and sorry the formatting is all messed up- I used the iPad and it went weird:/
@lagra @angrypoliceman @starfab @LavenderBlueSky88 @VaticanCameos @TeenRose29 @CharmSpirit @asox @samtheman900000 @AKA2234 @samtreturn
Original post by Kevin Hodge
I know you’re trying to cut down on weight but you’re only taking in 89g of carbs. Surely you don’t wanna go lower than that? Carbs are important too!

Spoiler

Thanks for your reply:smile:
I know they’re important, but I’d just like to cut down a little xx
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
You’re a good weight for your height - I wouldn’t particularly encourage you to lose as much as you’re planning to - especially as you’re only a young’un! But hey who am I to tell you what’s best, if you feel uncomfortable then by all means go for it. Calculate your TDEE and macros etc (if you haven’t already, you probably have) and up exercise, try to incorporate some weight/resistance work if you can.

Thanks for your advice! I will calculate my macros now, and I am planning on going to my school gym from next week as soon as I finish my induction:smile: xx
Hey! Just to say that I love Harry Potter and Sherlock too! And we're both at the same starting weight so this is really motivational!
Sorry I haven't been updating!!! The last couple of days have been hectic, but now I'm ok:smile: and I will be keeping up:wink:
Here are the diaries for the past two days (I'm putting them in spoilers so that people won't have to scroll down a lot)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by CharmSpirit
Hey! Just to say that I love Harry Potter and Sherlock too! And we're both at the same starting weight so this is really motivational!

Hi! It's nice to meet a fellow fangirl:smile: I hope my thread helps you xx If you have any questions, just DM me:biggrin:
Sorry for the weird formatting again:redface:XD

Date: 05/11/17
Food Diary:
Breakfast
* Mozzarella - 79
* Tomatoes 36
* Dark chocolate truffles - 240
Lunch
* Salad 11
* Beef slices 240
* Mozzarella- 79
* Pitta bread - 50
* Orange (2) - 174
Dinner
*Cod - 130
* Potatoes- 163
* Salad leaves - 14
* Slice of bread - 165
Exercise:
Jogging- 121
Total calories today (eaten-exercise): 1381 - 121 = 1260
Other nutrtion facts:
Total fat- 47
Total carbs- 124
Total protein- 64
Reflections on today: Pretty good:smile: Should probably cut down on carbs though..
Continue
Reply 38
Annaaa why have you stopped?

Quick Reply

Latest