The Student Room Group

Southampton Interview Computer Science 2018

Hi there,
Has anyone else received an invitation to an informal interview for Southampton Computer Science. If so what does this actually entail ?

Many thanks
I've been invited too, I don't know exactly what will happen, but I presume it will be a day where they will try to persuade you to go to Southampton, and the interview is likely going to just make sure that you applied for the right course and to make sure that you'll suit the course. Personally I doubt that having been invited that they'll be likely to reject you. So I would try not to worry too much about it!
Original post by Faction Paradox
I've been invited too, I don't know exactly what will happen, but I presume it will be a day where they will try to persuade you to go to Southampton, and the interview is likely going to just make sure that you applied for the right course and to make sure that you'll suit the course. Personally I doubt that having been invited that they'll be likely to reject you. So I would try not to worry too much about it!

Yeah, I guess that makes sense!

Where else did you apply ?
Original post by Questions1729
Yeah, I guess that makes sense!

Where else did you apply ?

Cambridge, Warwick, Manchester and York
Original post by Faction Paradox
Cambridge, Warwick, Manchester and York

Which college did you apply to at Cambridge ?
Original post by Questions1729
Which college did you apply to at Cambridge ?

Fitzwilliam
Hi, I went to an informal interview at Southampton last year for cs, we discussed the weather mainly compared to other uni's such as Birmingham and Manchester.
So you shouldn't worry at all :smile:
Reply 7
Hi, I'm planning to apply to Southampton, Manchester, York, Liverpool, and Leeds for CS MEng for 2021 entry. Could you give me some pointers for interviews for the same at these unis?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending