The Student Room Group

Michael Fallon resigns over behaviour allegations

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingHarold
I have seen the list of allegations about 36 Tory MPs. Whilst some should not be on the list as they referred to consensual matters between adults, others do not seem reasonable actions. There are two other ministers who in my view should have gone before Michael Fallon.

Green?
Original post by JMR2017
Green?

No I was not thinking of him.
No I was not thinking of him.

Ok lol, Truss?
Original post by JMR2017
Ok lol, Truss?

No, neither of them are women. Bad taste in consensual relationships does not disqualify you from being a cabinet minister.
No, neither of them are women. Bad taste in consensual relationships does not disqualify you from being a cabinet minister.

What's stopping you from naming them?
Reaction to this has been... interesting...

Former Chief of Staff was on R4 this morning and must have called Fallon an honourable man at least 20 times in 5 minutes, he sung his praises as a Defence Secretary and as a man. Seen others others praising him as well.

Its pretty pathetic and makes ones skin crawl co sidering the nature of his resignation.
Original post by mojojojo101
Reaction to this has been... interesting...

Former Chief of Staff was on R4 this morning and must have called Fallon an honourable man at least 20 times in 5 minutes, he sung his praises as a Defence Secretary and as a man. Seen others others praising him as well.

Its pretty pathetic and makes ones skin crawl co sidering the nature of his resignation.

Listen boyo, if you think a grope should end someone's career there are a fair few women who should lose their jobs for grabbing the body of the GanjaMan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending