The Student Room Group

beauty

I have always had a fear of not being pretty enough for anyone. I have been told im funny, nice and have a good personality but i was recently told im one of the ugliest girls in my year group. The boy that told me this wasn't one of my friends and i knew he didn't like me much. Should i take this personally?
I have thin lips and a big nose and have a butt chin, but apparently i have nice eyes and a good figure. Will any boys ever like me if im ugly?
Please don't leave any mean comments below :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
I have always had a fear of not being pretty enough for anyone. I have been told im funny, nice and have a good personality but i was recently told im one of the ugliest girls in my year group. The boy that told me this wasn't one of my friends and i knew he didn't like me much. Should i take this personally?
I have thin lips and a big nose and have a butt chin, but apparently i have nice eyes and a good figure. Will any boys ever like me if im ugly?

Don't let your insecurities show even if hey are there, t will not help your own confidence and hence doesn't have a good effect on others

Your question is quite difficult to answer but ultimately there isn't a huge amount you can change about your physical looks but if you want, make sure you maximise your attractiveness where possible. Makeup, hairstyles, dress style, gym etc

The other component of attracting someone is your personality - avoid coming across as being needy. Be interesting, be interested, make effort to make new friendships and see where they go.
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
Don't let your insecurities show even if hey are there, t will not help your own confidence and hence doesn't have a good effect on others

Your question is quite difficult to answer but ultimately there isn't a huge amount you can change about your physical looks but if you want, make sure you maximise your attractiveness where possible. Makeup, hairstyles, dress style, gym etc

The other component of attracting someone is your personality - avoid coming across as being needy. Be interesting, be interested, make effort to make new friendships and see where they go.

Thank you for your reply. As a guy would u say that you would never get with a girl who is not pretty/as pretty as other girls? Xxx
Reply 3
What is beauty?

Everyone see's different!

i wouldn't take it personally tbf

People who say your ugly are usually jealous MOFO's, :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous

Send a picture :wink: xD

In reality, if you have a good figure then that's good for casual stuff, and being nice and having a good personality is good for a serious relationship so you're absolutely fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending