The Student Room Group

Atos graduate scheme 2018 - video interview

Hey Guys!

So I passed the online tests, I am due to do a Video Interview real soon, guessing it may be similar to the telephone interview.

I applied for the Business Stream,

What questions were you asked? In regards to competency what questions?

How many and how long do you have to answer these?

I am super nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wise_Girl
Hey Guys!

So I passed the online tests, I am due to do a Video Interview real soon, guessing it may be similar to the telephone interview.

I applied for the Business Stream,

What questions were you asked? In regards to competency what questions?

How many and how long do you have to answer these?

I am super nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No can can tell you what they were asked as that is against our rules. Be prepared to talk about why you, why this job and how you're suited to it, what relevant skills and experience you have and how this fits with your career plans. Also prepare for more competency or situation type questions.
Original post by alleycat393
No can can tell you what they were asked as that is against our rules. Be prepared to talk about why you, why this job and how you'rhe suited to it, what relevant skills and experience you have and how this fits with your career plans. Also prepare for more competency or situation type questions.

I suppose by this I meant some guidance, as opposed to actual questions. Thank you nonetheless!
How did it go? I've got mine this week, could you give some guidance on questions??
Original post by alleycat393
No can can tell you what they were asked as that is against our rules. Be prepared to talk about why you, why this job and how you're suited to it, what relevant skills and experience you have and how this fits with your career plans. Also prepare for more competency or situation type questions.

why have you made it against your rules ? Its not illegal to share interview questions ? Seems odd that you would get involved in policing on an exchange between two parties.
Original post by hannah00
why have you made it against your rules ? Its not illegal to share interview questions ? Seems odd that you would get involved in policing on an exchange between two parties.

If you have moderation queries please follow the instructions in my signature above. By using TSR you agree to our follow our rules.
Reply 6
Original post by hannah00

Agreed!
Reply 7
Original post by ksmorgans
How did it go? I've got mine this week, could you give some guidance on questions??

Hi, i haven’t got around to doing it, doing it tomorrow. Can let you know. Have you applied for the business stream?
Hi, i haven’t got around to doing it, doing it tomorrow. Can let you know. Have you applied for the business stream?

That would be brill thank you! Yeah, digital communications, how about you?
Reply 9
That would be brill thank you! Yeah, digital communications, how about you?

Sounds good! Business consulting. Not sure if itl be the same questions per programme I wonder.
Sounds good! Business consulting. Not sure if itl be the same questions per programme I wonder.

I think it will be one set for business streams and another for technical streams
Reply 11
I think it will be one set for business streams and another for technical streams

Yeah, what I would have thought, Does yours come under the technical? how did it go? im doing mine today....
Reply 12
Is anyone still waiting to hear back on attending an assessment centre? I completed my video interview ages ago and passed but still waiting..
Don't bother wasting your time with this company and their grad 'programme'. 2 yrs in a row I, amongst others, have reached the final stage of the process (last year as early as November) and then simply heard nothing but generic emails regarding arranging an AC date. Their recruitment is outsourced and to be frank, they are useless.

There will be months of no updates (bar the generic ones stalling) and then out of the blue an email to say the position has been filled etc. But in reality judging by other forums discussing atos applications this seems to be a reoccuring theme. That being said this year may be different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by V369
Is anyone still waiting to hear back on attending an assessment centre? I completed my video interview ages ago and passed but still waiting..

Hey. I have my video interview in a few days. What type of questions do they ask, and what should I prepare for?
Original post by V369

Did they ever contact you with assessment center information?
has anyone applied in june/july 2018? with the late intake ?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 17
How long does it take to receive an invite for the video interview?

I have got an email to say I will receive an email to say I will receive invite for the VI over the next few days. This was yesterday morning but haven't received it yet.
Likewise ^ strange how every other one I've researched on here has had a telephone interview and not a video. I think it will probably take the same format as the phone, but you are just doing it with the computer.
Reply 19
Original post by Naturally
Likewise ^ strange how every other one I've researched on here has had a telephone interview and not a video. I think it will probably take the same format as the phone, but you are just doing it with the computer.

Just did the interview and that was by far the most difficult video interview I have ever had. Also, my worst performance.

Quick Reply

Latest