The Student Room Group

going out for drinks with a friend, advice please

Hey everyone i know this sounds stupid but i'm quite inexperienced with going out for drinks with a friend, i don't even know what drink to get lol any suggestions? also any general advice so it goes well, my friend goes out to drink a lot so i don't wanna look like an idiot in front of him, anything i should avoid doing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hey everyone i know this sounds stupid but i'm quite inexperienced with going out for drinks with a friend, i don't even know what drink to get lol any suggestions? also any general advice so it goes well, my friend goes out to drink a lot so i don't wanna look like an idiot in front of him, anything i should avoid doing?

Are you male or female?
Reply 2
Get what they're getting. I wouldn't recommend wine since that can be quite deadly.
Reply 3
Original post by D3LLI5
Are you male or female?

female
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Get what they're getting. I wouldn't recommend wine since that can be quite deadly.

thanks!
female

Are they male or female?
female

Mojito, Malibu and coke, kopperberg/rekorderlig, vodka lemonade
ye i hate going out for drinks with people. I get bored and want to go home after 5 mins.
Reply 8
Original post by Sweyn Forkbeard
Are they male or female?

male
Reply 9
Original post by D3LLI5
Mojito, Malibu and coke, kopperberg/rekorderlig, vodka lemonade

thank youuu
Original post by ChickenMadness
ye i hate going out for drinks with people. I get bored and want to go home after 5 mins.

dude i never said i hated it lol
dude i never said i hated it lol

You should it's boring lol.
male

Ok - just realised you made that obvious in the first post...

You should just drink whatever you like to drink in that case. If you like beer, drink beer. If you like wine, drink wine. Best advice would be not to get drunk!
Original post by Sweyn Forkbeard
Ok - just realised you made that obvious in the first post...

You should just drink whatever you like to drink in that case. If you like beer, drink beer. If you like wine, drink wine. Best advice would be not to get drunk!

is vodka and coke acceptable? :s-smilie:
Original post by ChickenMadness
You should it's boring lol.

hmm we'll see how it goes tomorrow :P

It's a pretty standard drink, so yes.
Reply 16
Absinthe. Bottle of.

Yes. Just literally drink whatever you want to drink, there aren't unwritten rules as to what you can and can't drink when you're out :lol:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Yes. Just literally drink whatever you want to drink, there aren't unwritten rules as to what you can and can't drink when you're out :lol:

that's good thanks:biggrin:
Lol why are you so worried about what drink to get?? :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending