The Student Room Group

Should I contact Cambridge?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AspiringUnderdog
Yo, I was talking to a school friend that got an interview for aeronautical engineering and they showed me that they have a maths test on the interview day.
Is that the same for physics?

They haven't said anything about a maths test, though they have noted that there will be maths (and physics) questions in the interview.
Original post by K-Man_PhysCheM
They haven't said anything about a maths test, though they have noted that there will be maths (and physics) questions in the interview.

Ah okay it should be fine then. I'm pretty sure that they have a written test as well as the interview.

Dude I got an invitation to interview at 8:27! I'm so hyped!

Awesome! It sounds like a really fun day and it will be great meeting some admissions tutors for interesting physics discussions: I'm really excited too!

Best of luck!!!
Awesome! It sounds like a really fun day and it will be great meeting some admissions tutors for interesting physics discussions: I'm really excited too!

Best of luck!!!

Thanks, you too!
What date is your interview?
Thanks, you too!
What date is your interview?

Next Tuesday, 7th November. What about you?

Well done!! (Geez that's early) :biggrin:
Next Tuesday, 7th November. What about you?

15th November so almost just over a week after you.
Original post by ImprobableCacti
Well done!! (Geez that's early) :biggrin:

Thanks! I'm so excited about it!
Thanks! I'm so excited about it!

What college are you going for?
What college are you going for?

Gonville and Caius. Am I right in assuming that you're an older?
Gonville and Caius. Am I right in assuming that you're an older?

Ooo I went on an open day there - I was so tempted! (Queens' has my heart though)

Naa, I'm also year 13 :smile:
Ooo I went on an open day there - I was so tempted! (Queens' has my heart though)

Naa, I'm also year 13 :smile:

Ah okay well good luck. Did you apply for imperial too and are you a nat. Sci. Applicant?
Ah okay well good luck. Did you apply for imperial too and are you a nat. Sci. Applicant?

No I didn't fancy imperial and I'm applying for CompSci (w/ NatSci) haha - I have literally no place on this thread other than to say good luck!! And well done!! :biggrin:
No I didn't fancy imperial and I'm applying for CompSci (w/ NatSci) haha - I have literally no place on this thread other than to say good luck!! And well done!! :biggrin:

Ah well that's fine you still helped me before. Thanks! You don't have a test today then right?
Ah well that's fine you still helped me before. Thanks! You don't have a test today then right?

No - if I get an interview I'll have one then :smile:
No - if I get an interview I'll have one then :smile:

lol good luck with that. I screwed the NSAA today! :'(
lol good luck with that. I screwed the NSAA today! :'(

Aww no!! I'm sure it didn't go anywhere near as bad as you thought it did!! (And it's only one part of the process anyways) :smile:
Aww no!! I'm sure it didn't go anywhere near as bad as you thought it did!! (And it's only one part of the process anyways) :smile:

Yeah maybe I exaggerated but it definitely wasn't amazing. Hopefully I can change things at the interview! (if I get one).
Yeah maybe I exaggerated but it definitely wasn't amazing. Hopefully I can change things at the interview! (if I get one).

I'm sure you will :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending