The Student Room Group

Boys help me!!!

so basically I started working for this catering company a few months ago and on my second day of work I saw this really cute guy, I caught him staring at me and being interested in what I had to say. at first I thought he was just cute but then I started falling for him because I kept seeing him and catching him staring at me. I was the first one to speak to him and (being the fatass I am) I offered him food. that's when he started talking to me more when he got the chance. I saw him again the next day and we both just looked at each other and smiled it was really cute and at one point he even came a little close to me. I'm really stupid and I was scared to embarrass myself so I acted uninterested and avoided him. I'm so in love with this guy and I'm not sure whether he likes me or if I'm delusional.plus I seen him and his mates talk about me and it was really obvious that theyre were talking about me.soooo... boys please help me out and tell me what to do.

Scroll to see replies

I'll help. Give him a lap dance 😤
Reply 2
Original post by Salt Queen
I'll help. Give him a lap dance 😤

:biggrin: gurllll too soon...plus I aint seen him for ages...
Original post by Aaliyah1472
:biggrin: gurllll too soon...plus I aint seen him for ages...

Oh. Right. 😆 Sorry it's just sometimes I think a lionness should jump on her prey :fan:
Go to him and casually chat with him and then slip in the ice-breaking " Do you have snapchat?" . From there, he'd most likely give his SC and then you can chat with him and get to know him more.

I'm not exactly an expert but if I was in your shoes I'd probably do that.
Original post by Dhanny
Go to him and casually chat with him and then slip in the..

Oh my...I wonder where this is going 😶
Reply 6
Original post by Dhanny
Go to him and casually chat with him and then slip in the ice-breaking " Do you have snapchat?" . From there, he'd most likely give his SC and then you can chat with him and get to know him more.

I'm not exactly an expert but if I was in your shoes I'd probably do that.

Thank you, I'm gonna try so hard to get his sc. funny thing his name's actually danny uno, got a lil shook then haha.
Oh my...I wonder where this is going 😶

Easy tiger...... ;D

Thank you, I'm gonna try so hard to get his sc. funny thing his name's actually danny uno, got a lil shook then haha.

Glad I could help, good luck!
Reply 8
Oh. Right. 😆 Sorry it's just sometimes I think a lionness should jump on her prey :fan:

jheez:giggle:
ask him "Do you have a condom?"
Then he knows you want his D
Infatuation is not love.
Original post by Dhanny
Easy tiger...... ;D

Glad I could help, good luck!

😏😏

jheez:giggle:

Maybe you should go dhanny's route :colondollar: 😂😂😂
Original post by ass sniff 69
ask him "Do you have a condom?"
Then he knows you want his D

haha loving the username and the thing is I don't think he's that kinda guy, and I definitely don't have the guts to say that, plus I aint looking to lose my virginity:colondollar: thanks a lot though
😏😏

Maybe you should go dhanny's route :colondollar: 😂😂😂

what u trying to say:biggrin:
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
Infatuation is not love.

this boys driving me crzy uno. I aint seen him in time, trust me it isn't infatuation.
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal.

Perhaps you could talk to HR about his sexual harassment?

thanks and he didn't sexually harass me at all.
this boys driving me crzy uno. I aint seen him in time, trust me it isn't infatuation.

It clearly is. Love develops over a period of time when you get to know another person.
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
It clearly is. Love develops over a period of time when you get to know another person.

I know and that's what it was like because at first I just though "he's cute" it was later after being around him and speaking to him when I felt an attraction.
Slip a tissue next to him saying meet me round back in 5 then you know what to do
Original post by Randz18
Slip a tissue next to him saying meet me round back in 5 then you know what to do

omg that's a really good idea:colondollar: except I'm shy as **** and would never have enough courage to do that. thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending