The Student Room Group

What's the most inappropriate thing youve said during class??

😑😑
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Salt Queen
This was about 7 years so gimme a break

Right so chem class was going on but with like a younger year, I know the people there were 13 no older than 15. I was like 17. I walked in to give the teacher some papers I think a booklet of my late work can't remember. But I had to be at the front of the room to out it on his desk and I over heard him saying something but as I'm horrible with chem I literally have no idea. But he was demonstrating with a large beaker and a test tube saying, "use this because sometimes it's too big and can't fit."

I said out loud "not all the time 😏" and I walked out and his jaw dropped and all the students literally started screaming and crying and some were cracking up till they coughed and choked 😶😶 Thankfully my teacher has a sense of humour I didn't get in trouble or anything. But his wife was the head teacher and she hates me. Stupid cow :smile:

At my year 7-11 school there was a fat guy named X and for some reason I don't know why I did this, my english teacher asked what made piggy die in lord of the flies and I said his fat belly. Honestly I don't know why I said that as i'm not a naughty person. And no not many people laughed it wasn't worth it.
Original post by TheYearNiner
At my year 7-11 school there was a fat guy named X and for some reason I don't know why I did this, my english teacher asked what made piggy die in lord of the flies and I said his fat belly. Honestly I don't know why I said that as i'm not a naughty person. And no not many people laughed it wasn't worth it.

😐.
Yes.
But he was demonstrating with a large beaker and a test tube saying, "use this because sometimes it's too big and can't fit."

http://images.uncyclomedia.co/uncyclopedia/en/thumb/3/32/KennethWilliams.jpg/300px-KennethWilliams.jpg
"Duck(YKWIM) me, I am screwed" out loud to respond to a mate who said "you remembered to revise for the Physics exam?" and.....yeh, the rest is a blur in my memory since I tried erasing that unholy day out of my mind.

Those kids must not have been paying attention because how could they not laugh at what he said?? At least I woke them up. :u:
I’ve said a lot of inappropriate things in class. They’re mainly racist jokes that I’ve made.
Original post by Bill Nye
Yes.

This isn't a question 😡 lol
Original post by Kevin Hodge
I’ve said a lot of inappropriate things in class. They’re mainly racist jokes that I’ve made.

You're stooping to a whole new low!!! 😡
This isn't a question 😡 lol

I know.

But yes.
That was amazing.
We were talking about genes and how incest can give someone bad genes etc, so as a joke I said, "incest is best put your brother to the test." The teacher did lol but we had to agree to never make that joke again
Original post by JDieMstr
"Duck(YKWIM) me, I am screwed" out loud to respond to a mate who said "you remembered to revise for the Physics exam?" and.....yeh, the rest is a blur in my memory since I tried erasing that unholy day out of my mind.

Omg that reminds me of this Japanese drama I watch! I'd link you but you probably a tent interested but still it's about this really passive uni student who's kinda broke but like independent too and he falls for this girl who totally stresses him out so it put a him on edge during class. And normally he lets his friend chat **** during lectures but the main character would tell him off randomly like "why don't you just shut up for once in your life?! No one cares!" And the lecturer thought the guy was saying it about him 😂😂 so every episode those outbursts happen confusing the lecturer 😆😆
You're stooping to a whole new low!!! 😡

Dw, it was aimed at my own race 😂😂
Original post by Bill Nye
I know.

But yes.
That was amazing.

Lol
Probably the countless nazi jokes.
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Dw, it was aimed at my own race 😂😂

*pokes you in the eye*
Original post by Harold Saxon
Probably the countless nazi jokes.

😡😡
😡😡

Oh you don't know half the offensive things I've said in class, I would give examples but I'd probably be banned.
I've never said anything inappropriate enough to mention but my friend accidentally answered to her name in the register with "yes daddy" instead of "yes sir"

Quick Reply

Latest