The Student Room Group

Maths worksheets with cartoons

Hi, this is a looooong shot but does anyone recognise these maths worksheet that usually have cartoons on them(like the one attatched)and know where they're from?
Thanks
Original post by etel
Hi, this is a looooong shot but does anyone recognise these maths worksheet that usually have cartoons on them(like the one attatched)and know where they're from?
Thanks

Don't recognise them myself, but is there any text on the rest of the sheet, that might serve as a basis for a search. Photo of the whole sheet might prove helpful - maybe.
Reply 2
Original post by etel
Thanks

I did a reverse image search on the cartoon character and found this. It might be a Brazilian character called Joãozinho (little John). But that's where my search ended and I wasn't able to find the worksheet :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by ghostwalker
Don't recognise them myself, but is there any text on the rest of the sheet, that might serve as a basis for a search. Photo of the whole sheet might prove helpful - maybe.

There isn't anything on the sheet apart from other questions but thanks anyway.
Reply 4
Original post by etel

Where did you get it from - did your teacher give it to you? If you need help with any of the questions please let us know.
Original post by etel

Random way of finding it, but is there a copyright label on the sheet- i.e the (c) company name here - if so google the name
Reply 6
Original post by Notnek
Where did you get it from - did your teacher give it to you? If you need help with any of the questions please let us know.

Yes he did. I liked the difficulty so wanted to try more from the same website. I will ask him on Monday. Thanks though.
Reply 7
It is from tenticks. A packet of questions covered all old level systems.
Original post by nts24

:congrats:

well spotted !!

i used to enjoy playing maths rat splat on 10ticks.co.uk
Reply 9
Original post by nts24

Thanks so much
Reply 10
I knew I'd seen that image somewhere...

Quick Reply

Latest