The Student Room Group

What's the most inappropriate thing youve said during class??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Salt Queen
*pokes you in the eye*

Well ouch
Omg that reminds me of this Japanese drama I watch! I'd link you but you probably a tent interested but still it's about this really passive uni student who's kinda broke but like independent too and he falls for this girl who totally stresses him out so it put a him on edge during class. And normally he lets his friend chat **** during lectures but the main character would tell him off randomly like "why don't you just shut up for once in your life?! No one cares!" And the lecturer thought the guy was saying it about him 😂😂 so every episode those outbursts happen confusing the lecturer 😆😆

You'd be surprised by the things I am interested at lol anyway, the MC sounds like me during high school, except the kinda broke part, I was broke af with a nokia brick coz my parents think I'm not "mature" enough for anything expensive.
Original post by _princessxox
I've never said anything inappropriate enough to mention but my friend accidentally answered to her name in the register with "yes daddy" instead of "yes sir"

👏👏😄
Original post by JDieMstr
You'd be surprised by the things I am interested at lol anyway, the MC sounds like me during high school, except the kinda broke part, I was broke af with a nokia brick coz my parents think I'm not "mature" enough for anything expensive.

At least she got you a phone. My ex boyfriend had to get me this one. 😚
Just last week during lectures, one of the lecturers asked "what group of people were tested on with chlamydia medicines/treatments". I decided to shout out disabled people; it was prisoners. Everyone was in shock over what I said, and given that the treatments were "unconventional" didn't help either.
(edited 6 years ago)
This was about 7 years so gimme a break

Right so chem class was going on but with like a younger year, I know the people there were 13 no older than 15. I was like 17. I walked in to give the teacher some papers I think a booklet of my late work can't remember. But I had to be at the front of the room to out it on his desk and I over heard him saying something but as I'm horrible with chem I literally have no idea. But he was demonstrating with a large beaker and a test tube saying, "use this because sometimes it's too big and can't fit."

I said out loud "not all the time 😏" and I walked out and his jaw dropped and all the students literally started screaming and crying and some were cracking up till they coughed and choked 😶😶 Thankfully my teacher has a sense of humour I didn't get in trouble or anything. But his wife was the head teacher and she hates me. Stupid cow :smile:

This was back in Year 9.

EDL just so happened to be a big thing back then and i over heard that its best not to go out during the following days and that they have a grudge against asians (basically i generalise this to brown people (me)).

So being the ignorant person i was; i wrote the most racist poster i could think of during my RMS lesson - ADL - where i said us brown people will throw crap at the white people, we will beat them up, etc

The white people in the class got pissed - gg i forgot that my class had white people and there just so happened to be a ultra(posh, high class, classy) white guy in class who chose to snake me out to the thankfully black teacher - who just so happened to be the calmest teacher in the year.

He basically took it seriously and i had to continually say i was joking and thankfully the other brown guys in class understood this and helped bail me out of the dire situation.

When i think back to it i lol since most people dont bring it up and thankfully my teacher didn't tell the head of sixth form otherwise my chances of staying in the same school i am currently in for sixth form would be low.

I was bare teary eyed at the time, since i was always a good kind guy and the 'calmest' teacher told me off while threatening to tell senior staff, the head teacher, my parents and thinking about it now - **** up my impressions with white teachers. (lucky thing he was black, otherwise i think he might have done that.)

gg all i can do now is lol and move on. :colonhash:
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
This was back in Year 9.

EDL just so happened to be a big thing back then and i over heard that its best not to go out during the following days and that they have a grudge against asians (basically i generalise this to brown people (me)).

So being the ignorant person i was; i wrote the most racist poster i could think of during my RMS lesson - ADL - where i said us brown people will throw crap at the white people, we will beat them up, etc

The white people in the class got pissed - gg i forgot that my class had white people and there just so happened to be a ultra(posh, high class, classy) white guy in class who chose to snake me out to the thankfully black teacher - who just so happened to be the calmest teacher in the year.

He basically took it seriously and i had to continually say i was joking and thankfully the other brown guys in class understood this and helped bail me out of the dire situation.

When i think back to it i lol since most people dont bring it up and thankfully my teacher didn't tell the head of sixth form otherwise my chances of staying in the same school i am currently in for sixth form would be low.

I was bare teary eyed at the time, since i was always a good kind guy and the 'calmest' teacher told me off while threatening to tell senior staff, the head teacher, my parents and thinking about it now - **** up my impressions with white teachers. (lucky thing he was black, otherwise i think he might have done that.)

gg all i can do now is lol and move on. :colonhash:

😄 even I wouldn't say that

I have made teachers cry for calling them racist though :u:

One time this stupid guy, it was my 1st year in the school as I was 12 and he was a leaver so like 18 most likes and I sat down with my friends who were black and brown and a gay east European 😄 and the older guys always sat at the farthest back table because it was a high commodity right by the doors so only the oldest kids would sir back there but I didn't care and sat nearby with my friends who were all :redface: about it.

Well he says "we like everyone except black people" my stupid ass friends just sat there stiffly eating their lunch but I'm like

😂 so being 12 I go tell a teacher some female version of Gordon Ramsay 😂 I tell her what he said and she asks him, he says no obviously. so she says "well he says he didn't say it :frown:."

Lol. So I shouted at her, "your a racist!!!" She looks at me like I called her dog ugly or something. Then she says her family adopted a black boy. We all laughed in her face like yea right. And she made me clear off the lunch table but my friends looked at me as some hero 😤😅
@Emerald777O @Nirvana1989-1994 :colondollar: read that one pweez 👆 🙊
@Emerald777O @Nirvana1989-1994 :colondollar: read that one pweez 👆 🙊

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this thread is good
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994

Thx bb 🙈💖 What would you have done in that situation?
Reply 30
This was about 7 years so gimme a break

Right so chem class was going on but with like a younger year, I know the people there were 13 no older than 15. I was like 17. I walked in to give the teacher some papers I think a booklet of my late work can't remember. But I had to be at the front of the room to out it on his desk and I over heard him saying something but as I'm horrible with chem I literally have no idea. But he was demonstrating with a large beaker and a test tube saying, "use this because sometimes it's too big and can't fit."

I said out loud "not all the time 😏" and I walked out and his jaw dropped and all the students literally started screaming and crying and some were cracking up till they coughed and choked 😶😶 Thankfully my teacher has a sense of humour I didn't get in trouble or anything. But his wife was the head teacher and she hates me. Stupid cow :smile:

xD
ok mine was when i was 10 and this girl was sitting next to me in class. we were talking about random things we wanted to do and mine was "i wish i could fly". but she kept on pestering me coz i was just saying "i wish..... i wish...."

so then i got fed up and said "i wish i could punch you in the face"

needless to say the girl faked crocodile tears and i got into the behavior log :angry:
it was a GCSE French lesson and we had to translate words of peoples professions from french to english.

and a Rapper was on of the options on there, and my teacher asked me what it would be in english and bearing in mind it was a early morning lesson and i was tired af, i said a raper :/ everyone laughed and i got sent out because she thought i was being serious- i even got detention for it
Original post by Epitype
Just last week during lectures, one of the lecturers asked "what group of people were tested on with chlamydia medicines/treatments". I decided to shout out disabled people; it was prisoners. Everyone was in shock over what I said, and given that the treatments were "unconventional" didn't help either.

oommmmmg :rofl: :rofl:
Wait, you're 24? I think that was the most surprising thing about this post.
This was in English lit (my eng teacher is really chill) in year 10

We looking at An Inspector Calls and on the bit where Gerald takes advantage of Daisy and keeps her in his mate's flat and is banging her for like six months then dumps her back out on the streets with a bit of money. But she knew that the situation with him wasn't going to last and wrote that in her diary.

So basically he was her sugar Daddy for a while and my teacher was like, "not only did he take advantage of her, he broke her heart. She loved him." And I was like "bruh she knew it wasn't gonna last and that he was gonna dump her anyway why did she still go ahead and catch feelings for him?"

So my classmate is like "Well, it's not her fault" (true, you can't help who you catch feelings for, but that's not the point.) the she was like, "what would you then if you got a guy like him?"

So I was like "If you got a sugar daddy, make the most of it." and something like "Take advantage of him taking advantage of you. "

And clearly, that wasn't the right answer because everyone was on me and my *****iness. :biggrin::h:
(edited 6 years ago)
"Ahah, Finally the topic i can get behind"
Original post by CleverSquirrel
it was a GCSE French lesson and we had to translate words of peoples professions from french to english.

and a Rapper was on of the options on there, and my teacher asked me what it would be in english and bearing in mind it was a early morning lesson and i was tired af, i said a raper :/ everyone laughed and i got sent out because she thought i was being serious- i even got detention for it

You said that on purpose lol

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994

Tell us about your wtf moments lol
You said that on purpose lol

Tell us about your wtf moments lol

i was like 15 and an innocent child back then, i didnt know :rofl:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i was like 15 and an innocent child back then, i didnt know :rofl:

No longer innocent I bet 😏

Your post got more reps than me *scratches your eyes out* 😂
Original post by Harold Saxon
Oh you don't know half the offensive things I've said in class, I would give examples but I'd probably be banned.

Whisper in my ear

Quick Reply

Latest