The Student Room Group

My GCSE life :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
1st Official Blog:

So I've been revising a lot for maths lately, it's what I've been struggling with most unfortunately. What subjects have you been struggling with?

I really want to go on and do something related to computer science at uni however they ask for A's in maths at A Levels which are so hard to get! My current plan for A levels is:
Computer Science
Economics
Maths
Do you know what you want to pick yet?

On an unrelated note; are you guys going anything for bonfire night? I'm going to a fireworks display with my friends which should be nice
Reply 21
Original post by aleenaxoxo
1st Official Blog:

So I've been revising a lot for maths lately, it's what I've been struggling with most unfortunately. What subjects have you been struggling with?

definitely physics ;-;

I really want to go on and do something related to computer science at uni however they ask for A's in maths at A Levels which are so hard to get! My current plan for A levels is:
Computer Science
Economics
Maths
Do you know what you want to pick yet?

those are such good subjects! what about a 4th option (if you had one)? are you staying in your school for 6th form?
picking biology, chemistry, and either maths or geography

On an unrelated note; are you guys going anything for bonfire night? I'm going to a fireworks display with my friends which should be nice

nope :^) have fun tho x
Reply 22
Original post by mikela
nope :^) have fun tho x

I've always found physics hard tbh😂

I probably won't pick a fourth option as maths is really hard but if I do then it would probably be history. I'm hopefully staying on at my school and they give the option for 3 or 4 anyways. Are you staying on at your school as well?

Thank you x I've always loved fireworks😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending