The Student Room Group

How to be sure he likes me too? (Without asking lol)

I really refuse to ask him because I think he doesn’t but in what ways would a girl be able to tell a guy likes her?
staring at you probs , coming up and talking to u first
Reply 2
Original post by Ray_Shadows
staring at you probs , coming up and talking to u first

He barely ever talks to me first :frown: or when he does, he’ll start it but then seem disinterested
Original post by Anonymous
He barely ever talks to me first :frown: or when he does, he’ll start it but then seem disinterested

then go flirt with him
I really refuse to ask him because I think he doesn’t but in what ways would a girl be able to tell a guy likes her?

Your clearly talking about someone, just explain your situation or what you feel is going on more specifically and we might be able to help?!
Reply 5
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
Have one of your friends ask one of his friends if he likes you.

Our friendship groups don’t know eachother, my friends don’t even know him as we just started sixth form and hes only in my one class
Reply 6
Your clearly talking about someone, just explain your situation or what you feel is going on more specifically and we might be able to help?!

Met about 2 months ago when sixth form started, in the same class for one a level, we have small talk walking out of class but nothing major, he said I seem nice, sometimes I feel like I catch him looking but I don’t know if its just my subconscious/him being friendly
Reply 7
Original post by Ray_Shadows
then go flirt with him

I genuinely would, but I’m a useless flirt. I wouldn’t know where to start. I give him eye contact and smile when talking but he mostly just looks down/straight ahead as we be both walking and talking
I genuinely would, but I’m a useless flirt. I wouldn’t know where to start. I give him eye contact and smile when talking but he mostly just looks down/straight ahead as we be both walking and talking

hmm start of with talking about the classwork , and take it from there

to be fair some people are really shy and its not that they don't like you they just get nervous and avoid eye contact. The only way you can really see if she/he likes you is by maybe asking them out to do something, maybe something small like a coffee and see how they respond to that? They may feel more comfortable in that situation

There go then. Question answered.
Update: he has a crush on somebody else lmao BYE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending