The Student Room Group

University of Cambridge ENGAA 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by T.S.
I meant I didn't leave any questions out. I did have to guess a few, but I've heard from some other people who only did 30 questions and didn't even guess the rest. I did try to quickly do some questions in my head, but for the rest, I just put down anything without even looking at the question.

yeah me too. if u ha00en to know anyone who find the test easy give me a heads up.. I sure want to know someone like that
Original post by yukeming
yeah me too. if u ha00en to know anyone who find the test easy give me a heads up.. I sure want to know someone like that

I only managed to properly do like the first 41 questions and guessed the rest lol by scribbling on the answer sheet. Paper 2 was alright but I didn't manage to answer all the parts. Hopefully I've done enough though to get an interview... probably won't xD
Original post by Anonymouspsych
I only managed to properly do like the first 41 questions and guessed the rest lol by scribbling on the answer sheet. Paper 2 was alright but I didn't manage to answer all the parts. Hopefully I've done enough though to get an interview... probably won't xD

Screenshot_20171029-081044-compressed.png.jpeg

read this and dont worry too much
Original post by yukeming
Screenshot_20171029-081044-compressed.png.jpeg

read this and dont worry too much

That instils a bit more hope in me xD
Reply 44
That instils a bit more hope in me xD

Me too :tongue:
Man I already got a friend who got an interview for compsci
The timing was the hardest bit I agree... I had to sort of guess a load of questions... Hey ho, at least it's an extra experience even if I don' get an offer!
Reply 47
To be honest I found the section one to be slightly harder than section two. I found this years section two to be wayyyyyy easier than the years before, especially in the styles of questions. I managed to finish paper 2 with 3 minutes to go.
Original post by Narish
To be honest I found the section one to be slightly harder than section two. I found this years section two to be wayyyyyy easier than the years before, especially in the styles of questions. I managed to finish paper 2 with 3 minutes to go.

Oh really? Personally I found last year's section 2 more nice and easy as well as the specimen paper- guess it's personal preference
Hey guys, long time no see. Who's heard back about interviews?
Reply 50
Hey guys, long time no see. Who's heard back about interviews?

Fitzwilliam 11th :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest