Michiyo 0%
DreamlinerFinder 0%
Khlomes1 0%
Labrador99 0%
laurawatt 67%
ClearSky II33%
Total votes: 3

Night 4

DISCLAIMER: None of the story reveals roles, it is a piece of creative writing, as always.

Laughing and snickering at the lack of participation to get rid of the increasing menace that the wolves created in Luna del Lobo, the wolves met up in the forest, hanging on the edge. It was a close choice between two unlucky townies, but the third wolf to arrive made the tiebreaker. They quickly recomposed themselves and ran off into the edges of the town, saliva frothing at their jaws, the smell of rotting flesh clinging to their fur and permeating into the air.

It was the smell that woke up Snoozinghamster. They had started sleeping with their bedroom window open to hopefully hear the wolves and try and catch one of them. This was all on a brave whim of course, because now, they regretted it. The smell was enough to make Snoozinghamster gag several time, long enough to allow the wolves to enter by the back door, knocking it down and running up the stairs into the bedroom, leaving muddy prints all over the floor.

Two of the wolves decided to shift back, trying to intimidate their victim, whilst the other stayed in their wolf form, snarling and growling. Snoozinghamster looked around the room trying to find something to defend themselves with.

“Don’t bother running. We’re all over you.” One of the wolves said, circling slowly around the room, running a hand with claws instead of nails across any available surface. The other wolf in human form, laughed hauntingly, and also circling their prey, while the third wolf was ready to pounce, still snarling.

“You!” Out of panic, Snoozinghamster had not realised who the two other humans were. But recognised their voice.

“Yes, me. Yes, us! The second human-wolf laughed as if Snoozinghamster had just been telling the joke of the century. “Yes, Cupid.” The wolf grabbed the rose-gold bow with roses blooming off each end, as well as hearts and CUPID’S ARROW SHOOTS TRUE engraved on the side from off the top of the white wardrobe, laughing slightly. “You really think that just because you can shoot a magical arrow into one of our own makes it completely okay with us?” The first wolf asked, leaning to whisper into Snoozinghamster’s ear from behind. They shook their head.

“No. That’s right, now, let’s put you through the same pain he went through.”

They moved so quickly, that in a blink of an eye, the wolves had all shifted into human form, and had the drawstring of the arrow pressing down into Snoozinghamster’s windpipe. Their toes were skimming the floor. The two other wolves that weren’t holding the bow, were smirking, pure evil and enjoyment coming from the sight of the struggling girl. They saw when Snoozinghamster took their last breath, and eyes rolled back into their skull, and their body sagged. Cackling evilly, the wolves shifted back into their wolf form and dismembered the poor villager, making a messy feast of the meat on the bones.

It was a terrible sight. Being Snoozinghamster’s neighbour, BionicPinkyBear wanted to go see if Snoozinghamster wanted to go get breakfast together but was greeted with their beheaded head, an arrow stuck through the skull and eyes rolled back. The tongue was missing and a bow was laid by the head. Here lies the cupid. What a LOVELY meal.” was written in blood on the porch. BionicPinkyBear ran to Kholmes1’s house and pounded on the door. Kholmes1 opened the door, grumbling about the early start, but BionicPinkyBear’s traumatised expression was a cold shower. She ran out of her house, following BionicPinkyBear to the crime scene.

Knowing that there was another death as Labrador99 ran by on all fours, ClearSky II went to laurawatt’s house, hoping the latter was in to give comfort. This was the case, as the youngest burst into tears as laurawatt opened the front door. Michiyo, who was looking through the window and the exact same time, came out of her house and went over to her neighbour’s house and also provided comfort to ClearSky II.

Labrador99, under the sheriff’s instructions, ran to 04MR17’s and Airmed’s houses to wake them up and have them help on the crime scene, as the sheriff’s station was severely understaffed and the sheriff station of Sol del Tigre was dealing with their own crisis and could not provide any support in the meantime. DreamlinerFInder was woken up by the sheriff and asked to run the medical examination, whilst Kholmes1 instructed 04MR17 and Airmed to help search the house with her.

Chunks of flesh and bone fragments as well a hole hand minus the forefinger was laying in the entrance, a thigh in the kitchen, half a ribcage in the sitting/living room, blood an tissue all the way up the stairs, bones with some muscle still attached in the halls and a few fingers and thumb. It looked like something out of a horror movie. It would have been somewhat funny that a foot was used as a doorstop if it weren’t real and if it didn’t belong to Snoozinghamster. Airmed and Kholmes1 gagged as maybe the creepiest thing in the bedroom was a human heart, somehow gushing blood was sat on the bed with a note. “Sorry for the mess, we couldn’t contain ourselves, we like to play with our food. - with love, the wolves of Luna del Lobo.” 04MR17 joined them in the bedroom, a face of disgust painted on.

Later, DreamlinerFinder came back with the official report, communicating it to Kholmes1. “Asphyxiation, then dismemberment. They were trying to send a message, maybe. Because we lynched one of them.”

“Well. I guess we have to find the wolves now because this is getting ridiculous.”

YOU NOW HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE WHO SHALL BE LYNCHED

Updated Map:

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 16.41.56.png

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

RIP @Snoozinghamster :frown:

Great writing though @LibertySea

I really think we need to get discussing...At the moment, by not discussing and abstaining, we are only prolonging the inevitable. Also, roles aside, it is really demoralising for a host when nobody is participating, as lack of participation makes it less and less worth the time that I know every host has put into their role.

We still have time to turn things around!
Reply 2
Ew :/

RIP Cupid
Reply 3
Original post by Labrador99
RIP @Snoozinghamster :frown:

Great writing though @LibertySea

I really think we need to get discussing...At the moment, by not discussing and abstaining, we are only prolonging the inevitable. Also, roles aside, it is really demoralising for a host when nobody is participating, as lack of participation makes it less and less worth the time that I know every host has put into their role.

PROSM.

please please please discuss and vote people. It makes me more willing to stay on top of this and there are only 9 of you left, in which 3 are wolves.So act and vote and discuss, please.

Original post by Airmed
Ew :/

RIP Cupid

May have gone a bit overboard, oops. But I think it captures the brutality of my wolves (story wise, not the people themselves (hopefully)).
Does anyone have any suggestions or clues?
Reply 5
RIP @Snoozinghamster :rip:

THIS. SO MUCH THIS. It is indeed getting ridiculous and not discussing only lessens the village's chances to win, not to mention how our dear @LibertySea must feel when people are not participating.
It is really difficult to have any suspicions just now- there's virtually nothing to go on...Anyone have any knowledge they'd like to share?
Reply 7
Original post by Michiyo
RIP @Snoozinghamster :rip:

THIS. SO MUCH THIS. It is indeed getting ridiculous and not discussing only lessens the village's chances to win, not to mention how our dear @LibertySea must feel when people are not participating.

1 in three of you are wolves, so yeah, village's chance to win in slim.

The lack of participation kinda want to make me ditch this whole thing sometimes but I don't want to let any of you down.
Reply 8

VOTING CLOSES IN 7 HOURS

SO VOTE NOW. DON'T MAKE IT ANOTHER BLAND DAY FOR ME TO WRITE. PLEASE.
DEAD PLAYERS, I AM NOW ALLOWING YOU TO "TALK" ABOUT THE GAME BECAUSE CLEARLY, THE ALIVE PLAYERS ARE NOT.

Spoiler

I've voting @laurawatt

:cool:

A guess is worse than not voting at this point:hide:
Reply 10
Everyone has lost interest...
Original post by Airmed

:cry:
Reply 12
Original post by LibertySea
:cry:

I'm sorry I'm not around much. I've been ill af
Original post by Airmed
I'm sorry I'm not around much. I've been ill af

Aww, it's okay. I hope you get better though.
I don't have a clue who to vote for, but I don't want to abstain again...I think it will be a random choice for me, as all I have to go on are my current hunches of @BionicPinkyBear and @04MR17.
Original post by Airmed

I have not lost interest :sad: I do admit I have been much busier than before thanks to university and such, though :hide:

Original post by 04MR17
I've voting @laurawatt

:cool:

A guess is worse than not voting at this point:hide:

Any arguments for that or is it a random vote? :hmmm:
Original post by Michiyo
I have not lost interest :sad: I do admit I have been much busier than before thanks to university and such, though :hide:

Any arguments for that or is it a random vote? :hmmm:

Any ideas @Michiyo? You are usually pretty good at figuring out peoples roles :yep: :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Any ideas @Michiyo? You are usually pretty good at figuring out peoples roles :smile:

Everyone has been so inactive that it is hard to determine who is good and who is not :sad: (Jesus, and I thought my round was inactive...) I think I might be able to trust you, though :hugs: You do not seem to be an evil Werewolf so far since I doubt a Werewolf would try to instigate discussion, especially not in such an inactive round. The silence of the village is good for the Werewolves, after all; I noticed that whenever the village is quiet, the Werewolves win. :frown: However, you have been very good at concealing yourself in the past, so you are not completely off the hook yet.

@04MR17's random accusation of @laurawatt strikes me as odd, hence why I asked for his reasoning behind the accusation, but that is all I have so far. I will read back through the threads tonight and try to come up with any suspicions and guesses later. :woo:
Original post by Michiyo
Everyone has been so inactive that it is hard to determine who is good and who is not :sad: (Jesus, and I thought my round was inactive...) I think I might be able to trust you, though :hugs: You do not seem to be an evil Werewolf so far since I doubt a Werewolf would try to instigate discussion, especially not in such an inactive round. The silence of the village is good for the Werewolves, after all; I noticed that whenever the village is quiet, the Werewolves win. :frown: However, you have been very good at concealing yourself in the past, so you are not completely off the hook yet.

@04MR17's random accusation of @laurawatt strikes me as odd, hence why I asked for his reasoning behind the accusation, but that is all I have so far. I will read back through the threads tonight and try to come up with any suspicions and guesses later. :woo:

Definitely agree about the silence helping the werewolves. What you've said about me is fair- I have concealed myself well in the past. This time though, I'm innocent :smile:

It is difficult to know who to trust, and in a game of TWoTSR, I would never trust anyone 100%, unless I knew they could be trusted. Currently, I am inclined to think you and @laurawatt can be trusted. The two I mentioned previously are literally a gut feel and everyone else is somewhere in the middle.

I would be very interested to hear our sheriff's @Kholmes1 commentary on current events though, as I'm not really sure what to think of them.

I agree with your suspicion, and would also be keen to hear also.

Rereading (not that there's much) sounds like a plan :smile:
Definitely agree about the silence helping the werewolves. What you've said about me is fair- I have concealed myself well in the past. This time though, I'm innocent :smile:

It is difficult to know who to trust, and in a game of TWoTSR, I would never trust anyone 100%, unless I knew they could be trusted. Currently, I am inclined to think you and @laurawatt can be trusted. The two I mentioned previously are literally a gut feel and everyone else is somewhere in the middle.

I would be very interested to hear our sheriff's @Kholmes1 commentary on current events though, as I'm not really sure what to think of them.

I agree with your suspicion, and would also be keen to hear also.

Rereading (not that there's much) sounds like a plan :smile:

If you say so :hmmm: I will trust you for now, but I might become more and more suspicious of you over time :hide:

Aww, thank you! :lovehug: I am indeed innocent and I have no reason to believe Laura is not innocent either. :h:

Out of the two people you mentioned, I might go for MR depending on his response. The only other person who tried to get someone lynched in this round was TheGreatPumpkin and he was a Werewolf. However, MR voted against TheGreatPumpkin, so he might be a cunning Werewolf who is hiding beneath a false mask of innocence generated by his accusation of his fellow Werewolf (if I recall correctly, we have seen the Werewolves accuse another Werewolf in the past to gain the village's trust).

Same here :five: She seems to be really good at identifying Werewolves :yep: The last time she accused no one, she was a Werewolf, so we need to be careful :afraid:

Yep, I just hope there will be a revealing or suspicious post among these threads so I could try to identity a Werewolf :ninjagirl:

Quick Reply

Latest