The Student Room Group

Help

So i am originally from Texas and i'm 15 but i have been moved to the UK... I have to stay here to do my GCSE's but i want to go back to high-school in america when i finish school in England. Is that possible? Since i've already got my Grades will my high-school in Texas still let me in and do my 3 years i would have left since i would only be 16 by the time i got there and they stay in school until they are 18, because i want to have my prom and i want to graduate from A Texas high-school because they don't do graduations after high-school in England! Would me having GCSE's affect me being able to enroll back into my high-school to finish off my USA school????
Original post by MadisonRL
So i am originally from Texas and i'm 15 but i have been moved to the UK... I have to stay here to do my GCSE's but i want to go back to high-school in america when i finish school in England. Is that possible? Since i've already got my Grades will my high-school in Texas still let me in and do my 3 years i would have left since i would only be 16 by the time i got there and they stay in school until they are 18, because i want to have my prom and i want to graduate from A Texas high-school because they don't do graduations after high-school in England! Would me having GCSE's affect me being able to enroll back into my high-school to finish off my USA school????

After GCSEs, then surely you would only be going back to do 2 years of high school in America?

Pretty sure you're a troll though; I can't believe anyone would be silly enough to decide what continent they go to school in based on whether they have a one-day graduation ceremony at the end!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending