The Student Room Group

Do I need to mention on my UCAS that i want to do a SW year that the course offers

???
Original post by AtomicPlaty
???

What is a SW year?- I don't know is why I'm asking
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
What is a SW year?- I don't know is why I'm asking

Sandwich Year, usually within a work experience placement or year abroad scheme.

And no, you just need to apply for it.
Original post by AtomicPlaty
???

Original post by CastCuraga
Sandwich Year, usually within a work experience placement or year abroad scheme.

And no, you just need to apply for it.

It may have a separate UCAS code for the course- but this depends on the institution
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
It may have a separate UCAS code for the course- but this depends on the institution

If it's not a separate option then it might be worth asking, but if it's not part of the offer at the beginning it might be a "chosen by performance" thing. So, they have places for internships, years abroad and integrated Masters, but you'd need to perform well to be offered it. The actual uni website should talk about this
Original post by CastCuraga
If it's not a separate option then it might be worth asking, but if it's not part of the offer at the beginning it might be a "chosen by performance" thing. So, they have places for internships, years abroad and integrated Masters, but you'd need to perform well to be offered it. The actual uni website should talk about this

That's correct,ask about this stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending