The Student Room Group

What's the most inappropriate thing youve said during class??

Scroll to see replies

We were exploding volcanoes in a geography lesson in year 8 and our whole class were either sitting or standing around the table in silence. My friend was exploding my best friends volcano and I wanted my best friends to explode really well cuz she put so much effort making it and it was huge and whilst my friend was doing a poor job at pouring the vinegar in I screamed “put it in the hole!!” Everyone including my teacher looked at me and laughed

I didn’t realise what I said was a bit inappropriate until later on
i made innappropriate jokes in every class lol.
Original post by Salt Queen

Tell us about your wtf moments lol

I had one is a science class at school when our teacher was showing us how to make some sort of polystyrene-which came out as a clear-whitish, gloopy substance, and my friend said 'It looks like something haha', and our teacher shouted 'don't you dare say it!' lol
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I had one is a science class at school when our teacher was showing us how to make some sort of polystyrene-which came out as a clear-whitish, gloopy substance, and my friend said 'It looks like something haha', and our teacher shouted 'don't you dare say it!' lol

🙉 I didn't even know what man juice looked like when I was at school lol
Original post by Salt Queen
🙉 I didn't even know what man juice looked like when I was at school lol

:rofl: :rofl:
A swear word when I was 7
Technically, I believe it was along the lines of 'F**k you you f**king ****, you're f**king out of order.'

I did not like that supply teacher.
Our assistant head and deputy head calmed me down, then let me go to my lesson. :K:

Quick Reply

Latest